Too much concern over Travis Henry

There seems to be a lot of wringing of hands and gnashing of teeth over the failure to trade Travis Henry. While it sould have been nice to get a high draft pick for him, it didn't work out, and we still have him.

The fact that he may hold out, cry, whine, suck his thumb or complain to the press matters not one iota. There are 52 other football players, plus rookies, on this team who have bigger concerns, like making this team, and making the playoffs.

Do you really think Takeo Spikes is going to lose his motivation because TH is unhappy? How about JP Losman? Is he going to refuse to play until TH is traded?

I have much more faith in the players and coaches. There is little TH can do, short of setting himself on fire, that will distract this team.

As for the rest of us, prepare yourself for the "experts" to predict doom for the Bills because of pouting Travis. But realize these peckerheads are in the business of writing crap, and what they say rarely turns out to matter in the end.

So relax...crack open a beer...and look forward to mini-camp with or without TH.

PTR

You think that he would get people's attention if he set himself on fire? Interesting...

Let me think about that....

Hmm....

No, I still don't think he would command anyone's serious attention, just like he didn't on draft day.