Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

I've noticed that over the last couple of weeks the Lefties here on PPP have become more aggressive, insulting, more blatant lies and gaslighting, and more abusive with their language in their replies.  More so than usual.  Anyone else notice this as well?  

5 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Remember when the media and the left railed this was an act of homophobic terrorism.

I guess you're saying that the arsonist is gay himself. OK, let's go with that.

Think about it:

- Arsonist A hates Jews, thinks they shouldn't be alive, sets synagogue on fire. Rabbi and congregation staff killed. Domestic terrorism? Sure.

- Arsonist B is a Jew, has a grudge against Rabbi who won't grant him a customary divorce, sets synagogue on fire, Rabbi and staffers killed. Domestic terrorism? No. 

But both are guilty of arson and murder.

The law does take motive into account. 

17 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Remember when the media and the left railed this was an act of homophobic terrorism.

No I don't recall hearing, reading, or seeing a thing even remotely like that (and I'm friends with some Old Pink regulars, including someone who was actually working there that night).

18 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

I don’t remember such a thing.  You’re probably making that up. 

16 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

They are primed for re education camps for all maga. 

Who the eff would want a re-education camp for MAGA?  That would be like trying to teach a chicken about gravity.  Most of these people have the comprehension of second graders.  I couldn’t imagine, for example, trying to direct cartoon man with respect to a multiplication table.  Hopeless. One can’t re-educate someone who can’t be educated.  

Edited by SectionC3
  • Eyeroll 1

12 hours ago, phypon said:

I've noticed that over the last couple of weeks the Lefties here on PPP have become more aggressive, insulting, more blatant lies and gaslighting, and more abusive with their language in their replies.  More so than usual.  Anyone else notice this as well?  

Nope. :nana:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Meanwhile the 14-year old GA shooter was on the FBI's watch list since last year.

58 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Republicans just fall in line, no mind of their own:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nikki-haley-on-trump-style-and-policies/

Brennan followed up, "You don't think he's a good candidate?"

"I think he is the Republican nominee," Haley replied.

Maybe that’s why the righties here are scared of liberals and their open minds?

This from the party who was ready to replace Harris as the Vice President, who now thinks she's a good Presidential candidate? :lol:

• Like (+1) 1