Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

I can honestly state I can't imagine living like this. It is seriously like I live in paradise simply by keeping liberals from wanting to move here. Grocery stores are profitable, crime is low, and when I go to a store the only things locked up are the electronics. I honestly don't know what I would do if I had to get somebody to get me a product, because my shopping would change quickly

Just now, Orlando Buffalo said:

I can honestly state I can't imagine living like this. It is seriously like I live in paradise simply by keeping liberals from wanting to move here. Grocery stores are profitable, crime is low, and when I go to a store the only things locked up are the electronics. I honestly don't know what I would do if I had to get somebody to get me a product, because my shopping would change quickly

Perfectly describes what’s happened to San Francisco.  

Full List of California Stores That Have Closed Due to Crime

https://www.newsweek.com/full-list-california-stores-closed-due-crime-1882924

So much joy.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Very few in Hollyweird vote red. I guess he doesn't know or care that Biden-Harris are the reason we are in this mess. How does voting for her mean change.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Gregg said:

Very few in Hollyweird vote red. I guess he doesn't know or care that Biden-Harris are the reason we are in this mess. How does voting for her mean change.

They're either stupid or hoping everyone else is as stupid as Dems who think that despite being in Office the past 3-1/2 years, Harris had nothing to do with the Administration and can't do anything over the next almost 5 months...

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/16/2024 at 3:56 PM, Orlando Buffalo said:

Only about a dozen people in Colorado care. Seems like a leftist hive collective there.

• Thank you (+1) 1