Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

The Lefties still can't tell the difference between a man and a woman even when presented with the existence of a Y chromosome in said person (but trust the science or something...).  They are just NPC's at this point and a waste of time to talk to.  However, it is funny to hear their rationalizations.  Rationalization does not equal rational thinking.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, phypon said:

The Lefties still can't tell the difference between a man and a woman even when presented with the existence of a Y chromosome in said person (but trust the science or something...).  They are just NPC's at this point and a waste of time to talk to.  However, it is funny to hear their rationalizations.  Rationalization does not equal rational thinking.

They will rationalize anything, especially abortion, and men being able to compete and beat up women, good times.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, phypon said:

But Repubs are "weird" and in a cult...

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/2/2024 at 11:49 AM, Doc said:

But Repubs are "weird" and in a cult...

ctually yes republicans are weird. Why?

liberals, lefties, dems etc. are grown enough to let people be. See we are confident in ourselves and don’t need external validation to reinforce our views. You don’t see us try to foist a religion on You, nope we encourage you to follow your spirt. Gay marriage, go for it, straight marriage, we’ll send you flowers. 

Conservatives it has been my experience are very insecure. I don’t mean this as a knock, it is all of our first time on earth and we are all still learning (well hopefully anyway). But I find that judgement, the striving for uniformity and active means taken to stop people from finding their own truth really is a right / conservative thing.

the humor of this the irony is that we all live in a liberal society. People left and right are free to explore what makes them happy and to discuss ideas and participate in their own governance. These are hard fought liberal ideas and are very new and precious on this earth.

but with that openness it also required that people have a self confidence in their beliefs since not everyone will share them. It doesn’t mean they are wrong and or that you are wrong it just means you both have come to different conclusions on what is right for each of you.

the most amazing thing about the constitution from which this all springs is what a revolutionary liberal document it is is the fact it starts with ‘WE THE PEOPLE’ not the king or queen or what have you, but the people. Truly stunning. They also acknowledged that things change ‘for a more perfect union’ and the goal of government “pursuit of happiness’ not profit, not power, but happiness. 

think about that happiness 

this is the goal of government as per the constitution to promote happiness. 

so with that in mind let’s go back to conservatives being weird. 

they are weird not because they let their freak flag fly, it’s because they can’t let anyone else to do so if it doesn’t match theirs version of “correct’

but libs keep telling me how to live, to pay taxes that people I don’t like get benefit from, or that I have to learn new words to address people with, or tons of other small challenges to their fragile personal world view. 

Aren’t they being discriminatory to me, my views are being crushed (families, marriage, welfare etc…) maybe if it was a zero sum game and if a gay couple married and you had to have a gay marriage now. 

But that is it what libs want?  NO.

they want to freedom to pursue their happiness and the encourage that you find and follow your happiness. 

this is one way that conservatives think libs are weak and dumb, they actually listen to what conservatives say. Why do they do this? To understand, to learn and to see if there is a way to help support your pursuit. 

Why are libs so mad, why are we pushing back so hard, why are. We so upset. Simple 

We don’t like anyone telling us how to live, sound familiar? That’s because we are all Americans. 

p.s. freedom stops at your nose. So leave everyone else alone.

3 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

ctually yes republicans are weird. Why?

liberals, lefties, dems etc. are grown enough to let people be. See we are confident in ourselves and don’t need external validation to reinforce our views. You don’t see us try to foist a religion on You, nope we encourage you to follow your spirt. Gay marriage, go for it, straight marriage, we’ll send you flowers. 

Conservatives it has been my experience are very insecure. I don’t mean this as a knock, it is all of our first time on earth and we are all still learning (well hopefully anyway). But I find that judgement, the striving for uniformity and active means taken to stop people from finding their own truth really is a right / conservative thing.

the humor of this the irony is that we all live in a liberal society. People left and right are free to explore what makes them happy and to discuss ideas and participate in their own governance. These are hard fought liberal ideas and are very new and precious on this earth.

but with that openness it also required that people have a self confidence in their beliefs since not everyone will share them. It doesn’t mean they are wrong and or that you are wrong it just means you both have come to different conclusions on what is right for each of you.

the most amazing thing about the constitution from which this all springs is what a revolutionary liberal document it is is the fact it starts with ‘WE THE PEOPLE’ not the king or queen or what have you, but the people. Truly stunning. They also acknowledged that things change ‘for a more perfect union’ and the goal of government “pursuit of happiness’ not profit, not power, but happiness. 

think about that happiness 

this is the goal of government as per the constitution to promote happiness. 

so with that in mind let’s go back to conservatives being weird. 

they are weird not because they let their freak flag fly, it’s because they can’t let anyone else to do so if it doesn’t match theirs version of “correct’

but libs keep telling me how to live, to pay taxes that people I don’t like get benefit from, or that I have to learn new words to address people with, or tons of other small challenges to their fragile personal world view. 

Aren’t they being discriminatory to me, my views are being crushed (families, marriage, welfare etc…) maybe if it was a zero sum game and if a gay couple married and you had to have a gay marriage now. 

But that is it what libs want?  NO.

they want to freedom to pursue their happiness and the encourage that you find and follow your happiness. 

this is one way that conservatives think libs are weak and dumb, they actually listen to what conservatives say. Why do they do this? To understand, to learn and to see if there is a way to help support your pursuit. 

Why are libs so mad, why are we pushing back so hard, why are. We so upset. Simple 

We don’t like anyone telling us how to live, sound familiar? That’s because we are all Americans. 

p.s. freedom stops at your nose. So leave everyone else alone.

You're laboring under the delusion that what makes someone weird happy doesn't make someone else unhappy.  Why should one person be catered-to? You also seem to think that unlimited freedom is a good thing.  It's not.

Now I think that certain things progressive have pushed have led the right to move more center over the years, and that's a good thing.  While the left keeps going (far) left.

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

You're laboring under the delusion that what makes someone weird happy doesn't make someone else unhappy.  Why should one person be catered-to? You also seem to think that unlimited freedom is a good thing.  It's not.

Now I think that certain things progressive have pushed have led the right to move more center over the years, and that's a good thing.  While the left keeps going (far) left.

Says you.

which is my point. Stop being so insecure and trying to tell everyone how to live to make you happy. 

2 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Says you.

which is my point. Stop being so insecure and trying to tell everyone how to live to make you happy. 

Great analysis as usual.  So unlimited freedom, is that it?  Let your kids eat candy instead of a proper meal?  Let them play video games or surf the internet instead of studying?  I mean, all that would make them happy, right?

A bat flies into a lady's house in North Carolina (@BelleBoggs). After a short time the bat flies away.

Crazy lady and her husband then:
• Consult the CDC website
• Call their health care after-hours line
• Call the county animal control center that sends an officer out in 10 minutes to inspect the house (officer finds nothing and writes a report to the county public health department)
• GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM 😳
• GET TWO RABIES SHOTS, ONE IN EACH ARM 😳😳
• Pay "$600 E.R. copays with heftier hospital bills to come" 😳😳😳
• ALL BECAUSE OF A BAT THAT DID NOT TOUCH THEM AND FLEW AWAY. 🤯

Crazy lady then:
•Writes an Op Ed for the @nytimes on how Donald Trump would destroy the administrative state (that makes her beloved hypochondria possible).
• Concludes the Op Ed by saying that she's supporting Kamala Harris because "I live in the United States of America — land of bats, land of doctors, land of public health — and that's worth fighting for." 😆
• The geniuses at the @nytimes then publish her piece in the Sunday Opinion Section read by millions. 🤡

My reflections on this piece:
• Vaccines in general and Covid in particular broke the brains of progressives.
• These people are now completely insane.
• You do not need a rabies shot if you happen to see a bat.
• Hypochondria is a serious mental illness; @BelleBoggs needs psychological counseling not rabies shots.
• Articles like this convince of the urgent need to abolish the administrative state.
• The grifters in public health need to stop taking advantage of crazy Democrats who are not thinking straight.

nytimes.com/2024/08/01/opi…

• Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

A bat flies into a lady's house in North Carolina (@BelleBoggs). After a short time the bat flies away.

Crazy lady and her husband then:
• Consult the CDC website
• Call their health care after-hours line
• Call the county animal control center that sends an officer out in 10 minutes to inspect the house (officer finds nothing and writes a report to the county public health department)
• GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM 😳
• GET TWO RABIES SHOTS, ONE IN EACH ARM 😳😳
• Pay "$600 E.R. copays with heftier hospital bills to come" 😳😳😳
• ALL BECAUSE OF A BAT THAT DID NOT TOUCH THEM AND FLEW AWAY. 🤯

Crazy lady then:
•Writes an Op Ed for the @nytimes on how Donald Trump would destroy the administrative state (that makes her beloved hypochondria possible).
• Concludes the Op Ed by saying that she's supporting Kamala Harris because "I live in the United States of America — land of bats, land of doctors, land of public health — and that's worth fighting for." 😆
• The geniuses at the @nytimes then publish her piece in the Sunday Opinion Section read by millions. 🤡

My reflections on this piece:
• Vaccines in general and Covid in particular broke the brains of progressives.
• These people are now completely insane.
• You do not need a rabies shot if you happen to see a bat.
• Hypochondria is a serious mental illness; @BelleBoggs needs psychological counseling not rabies shots.
• Articles like this convince of the urgent need to abolish the administrative state.
• The grifters in public health need to stop taking advantage of crazy Democrats who are not thinking straight.

nytimes.com/2024/08/01/opi…

Mental illness and voting for Harris?

🎯 

Whether on social media, at your family reunion or here, its pointless to engage and debate leftists. A complete waste of time. Online, the vast majority are bots anyway.

That's not to say you should just sit on your hands and be silent, speak up and maybe a sane third party will pause and consider logic. But don't waste time with a back and forth with these disingenuous morons. Leftists are gone. Lost forever. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1