Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

15 minutes ago, phypon said:

Which article are you talking about?  

It was from gateway Pundit.  Bs about vax deaths.  Gateway Pundit is like Alex Jones level insanity.   Citing them means you use the internet like Roseann Barr.  You cannot lecture anyone.  Ever.

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

It was from gateway Pundit.  Bs about vax deaths.  Gateway Pundit is like Alex Jones level insanity.   Citing them means you use the internet like Roseann Barr.  You cannot lecture anyone.  Ever.

It's not a fake news site.  When it comes to lecturing anyone you might want to take your own advice.  Instead of making up false accusations about a poster you may want to do your own research and learn "how" to think instead of "what" to think.  You proved my point.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, phypon said:

Which article are you talking about?  

1 minute ago, phypon said:

It's not a fake news site.  When it comes to lecturing anyone you might want to take your own advice.  Instead of making up false accusations about a poster you may want to do your own research and learn "how" to think instead of "what" to think.  You proved my point.

What's false?

It's fake.  That's a fact.  Find 1 legitimate source to back up that article.  That will prove you're right.  Guess what?  You never will.  It's a fake story.  I know because they've fooled me before, but I had the sense to look into it instead of blindly believing it.  They're good about creating catchy headlines - which if you look into for 5 seconds you'll realize are completely fake.  

BTW do your own research is code for you apes that just means google until you get an answer you like.  You dont know how to do research.  That much is clear.

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

What's false?

It's fake.  That's a fact.  Find 1 legitimate source to back up that article.  That will prove you're right.  Guess what?  You never will.  It's a fake story.  I know because they've fooled me before, but I had the sense to look into it instead of blindly believing it.  They're good about creating catchy headlines - which if you look into for 5 seconds you'll realize are completely fake.  

BTW do your own research is code for you apes that just means google until you get an answer you like.  You dont know how to do research.  That much is clear.

First of all, I don't even know the article you are talking about.  So, why don't you find the article and start there.  You can't just make a claim about an article without producing the article.  Also, you're saying that TGP is a fake news site.  Back it up.  Bring the receipts.  Go to TGP right now and post a link to fake stories from their page 1.  

First of all, I don't even know the article you are talking about.  So, why don't you find the article and start there.  You can't just make a claim about an article without producing the article.  Also, you're saying that TGP is a fake news site.  Back it up.  Bring the receipts.  Go to TGP right now and post a link to fake stories from their page 1.  

I replied to your BS before detailing this.  If it didnt click with you then it won't now.  Proof means nothing to people like you. 

You are stuck in a bubble of right wing bs.  You have zero desire to get out of it.  You don't want the truth.  You are comfortable with believing insanity.  If you see an article saying that hundreds of thousands died from the vax you don't bother to check if there's proof.  You want to believe it so you just share that garbage here.  

Roseann Barr was on Piers Morgan recently.   Go watch it on youtube.  You are 100% her.  She thinks because she sees something on google it's reality.  That's you.  

The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right fake news website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories. Founded by Jim Hoft in 2004, The Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation that is supported primarily by advertising revenue. During the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign, the site received over a million unique visitors per day. Twitter permanently suspended Hoft's account (@gatewaypundit) on February 6, 2021, for repeatedly publishing misinformation about the 2020 U.S. presidential election. In September 2021, Google demonetized the site for publishing misinformation.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I replied to your BS before detailing this.  If it didnt click with you then it won't now.  Proof means nothing to people like you. 

You are stuck in a bubble of right wing bs.  You have zero desire to get out of it.  You don't want the truth.  You are comfortable with believing insanity.  If you see an article saying that hundreds of thousands died from the vax you don't bother to check if there's proof.  You want to believe it so you just share that garbage here.  

Roseann Barr was on Piers Morgan recently.   Go watch it on youtube.  You are 100% her.  She thinks because she sees something on google it's reality.  That's you.  

The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right fake news website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories. Founded by Jim Hoft in 2004, The Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation that is supported primarily by advertising revenue. During the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign, the site received over a million unique visitors per day. Twitter permanently suspended Hoft's account (@gatewaypundit) on February 6, 2021, for repeatedly publishing misinformation about the 2020 U.S. presidential election. In September 2021, Google demonetized the site for publishing misinformation.

Let me guess, you got that from Google, right?  lol. Or better yet, WikiPedia.

Take your own advice and do your own research.

I'm not all in on TGP, but it's not a "fake news" site like The Onion or The Babylon Bee.  

Anything not CNN or MSNBC will get labeled by them as "fake news".  How ironic.

And you still haven't provided a fake news story from the current page 1 of TGP...because you can't.

• Agree 1

https://wwmt.com/amp/news/nation-world/biden-officials-fought-to-loosen-transgender-surgery-guidelines-for-minors-docs-show-department-of-health-and-human-services-rachel-levine-world-profesional-association-for-transgender-health-wpath-lgbt

Plain and simple, you mess with a minors sexual orientation, sex organs, anything to do with that, it’s the same ***** thing as pedophilia.

Par for the course for the Left. The Biden administration attempting to get age restrictions lifted.

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Westside said:

Example A of a brain dead liberal. 👆👆

Hardy har harrr!

Westside, swallowing Trump loads since 2016.  Oooh that'd be a great bumper sticker for ya!!

My name is not Roseanne.

But really, who could tell the difference?  Certainly couldn't tell by your posts here.  You sound just like her!  You should be proud!

6 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Hardy har harrr!

Westside, swallowing Trump loads since 2016.  Oooh that'd be a great bumper sticker for ya!!

But really, who could tell the difference?  Certainly couldn't tell by your posts here.  You sound just like her!  You should be proud!

You’re about as intelligent as the crooked president. You both have oatmeal for brains. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

So you still haven't found a fake news story on the front page of TGP, have you?  We're all eagerly waiting for you to back up your claims...

1 minute ago, Westside said:

You’re about as intelligent as the crooked president. You both have oatmeal for brains. 

Ohhhh wow, that's a good one!  What a zinger, you're on fire!  A regular old flamer you are.  You conservatives are so smart AND funny.  It's hard not to be jealous.  Oh and tough too.  Don't be bothered by all the whining.  That's still tough.  After all, everything is rigged right?  It's so unfair!  The election, all the trials.  

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

So you still haven't found a fake news story on the front page of TGP, have you?  We're all eagerly waiting for you to back up your claims...

No, my challenge went out first.  Show me a source that backs up the fake news site bs you posted.  You know, something you found in your research lol.

(i can't believe you think you do research, that legit cracks me up)

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Ohhhh wow, that's a good one!  What a zinger, you're on fire!  A regular old flamer you are.  You conservatives are so smart AND funny.  It's hard not to be jealous.  Oh and tough too.  Don't be bothered by all the whining.  That's still tough.  After all, everything is rigged right?  It's so unfair!  The election, all the trials.  

I can’t wait to see your tears when Trump is reelected and prosecute crooked Joe. It’s going to be epic!

2 minutes ago, Westside said:

I can’t wait to see your tears when Trump is reelected and prosecute crooked Joe. It’s going to be epic!

For what?  Shirley, you can name a crime by now yes?  Please, share the info that your inept elected officials could not for some reason.

Don't ever change Westside.  Keep stepping in that same pile of bs every single day.  I don't want you to change.  People like you are why people like me make good money.

5 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

No, my challenge went out first.  Show me a source that backs up the fake news site bs you posted.  You know, something you found in your research lol.

(i can't believe you think you do research, that legit cracks me up)

You're backpedalling.  You made the accusation about an article that you didn't cite.  You said it was fake news and didn't post a link to anything.  And you think I'm Roseanne Barr.  You made a baseless claim and you can't back it up.  The onus is on you.  So, post a fake article from TGP that is currently on the first page of their site.  You can't do it, can you?  

Now you're going to give an excuse and continue to backpedal. 

3 minutes ago, phypon said:

You're backpedalling.  You made the accusation about an article that you didn't cite.  You said it was fake news and didn't post a link to anything.  And you think I'm Roseanne Barr.  You made a baseless claim and you can't back it up.  The onus is on you.  So, post a fake article from TGP that is currently on the first page of their site.  You can't do it, can you?  

Now you're going to give an excuse and continue to backpedal. 

English motherfuker do you speak it?  You posted the article initially.  Why the F am i going to dig it up?  Do you post so much BS you don't remember what it was? 

Gateway pundit went bankrupt because they got sued so much.  They're still fooling morons like you and they'll continue to do so.  Because when you say "research" it's a literal JOKE!  lol, why am i talking to you.  It's like discussing philosophy with a dog.

image.thumb.png.74f85f9abecaca3b8a54a89cb82b9f9a.png