Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

The Left is comprised of nothing but losers.  They fell in line with being told "what" to think rather than learning "how" to think.  They engage in nothing but projection, deflection, and gaslighting.  People see right through them at this point.  The Left is toast.  They've finally run out of word salad.  They are being laughed at and mocked by people of all walks of life at this point.  Their imaginary friend games have failed, big time.  The scary thing about the Left now is that they want to bring us to war and create a new pandemic.  They will pull some BS to mess with the elections and it won't be good for the people.  That's all they have left.  You Leftists and your Rino's are toast.

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, phypon said:

The Left is comprised of nothing but losers.  They fell in line with being told "what" to think rather than learning "how" to think.  They engage in nothing but projection, deflection, and gaslighting.  People see right through them at this point.  The Left is toast.  They've finally run out of word salad.  They are being laughed at and mocked by people of all walks of life at this point.  Their imaginary friend games have failed, big time.  The scary thing about the Left now is that they want to bring us to war and create a new pandemic.  They will pull some BS to mess with the elections and it won't be good for the people.  That's all they have left.  You Leftists and your Rino's are toast.

To me the pandemic really was launching of the high level of craziness...next these ass clowns will make 

the start day of the pandemic a national holiday, or a month long one. 

1 minute ago, phypon said:

I just laugh at Leftists now.  I can't take them seriously.  Just point and laugh at them.  

Good thinking.

RQFDALv.jpg

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 6/24/2024 at 10:48 AM, phypon said:

Wait, is this serious?  You're being ironic right?  The other week you posted a fake story on this board from a literal fake news website.  Now I'm not saying fake because it's slanted one way or another, i mean they post fake stories.  Yet you bought it, despite being absurd at every level.

And you're going to talk about "how" to think?  I doubt you've had an intelligent thought in years.  Word salad?  That's what you call what you don't comprehend.  Which is a considerable amount.  

4 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Wait, is this serious?  You're being ironic right?  The other week you posted a fake story on this board from a literal fake news website.  Now I'm not saying fake because it's slanted one way or another, i mean they post fake stories.  Yet you bought it, despite being absurd at every level.

And you're going to talk about "how" to think?  I doubt you've had an intelligent thought in years.  Word salad?  That's what you call what you don't comprehend.  Which is a considerable amount.  

Which article are you talking about?