Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

They are what they are calling others 

It's always ugly women and feminine men. They are already outcasts in society. They want to bring people down to their level. You used to be able to ignore these types of people. They would just sit in their parent's basement or go to poetry open mics at their liberal arts college wearing all black. Now because of social media, everyone gets a voice. Even the weird ones we don't need to hear from.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Now because of social media, everyone gets a voice. Even the weird ones we don't need to hear from.

Agree, and would add the most ignorant, are often the loudest on social media.

But you can't make up the fact they are calling others the very thing they are.

Edited by Tommy Callahan

The people on the Left are so obviously demented.  I seriously think that some of them on here, on this board, are feds trying to stoke the flames.  It's not working though.  They are obviously (Doug Marrone style) over the top, out of touch with reality to the point that it's implausible.  Nobody can be that stupid to say the things some of them say on here without some type of malicious intention.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Insufferable.  So fake.  Just lach on to whatever the cycle says.  They don't have an organic thought of their own.

"Woman"?  Oh no you din't!  Bad comrade, bad!  Gender assignment fail!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

The people crossing over to the cause of Trump with enormous checkbooks see this EXACTLY the way I have described in the above paragraph. You can pretend that this isn't so. Maybe they won't admit it to you or do so in public. But the stark truth of it is that what is driving a lot of surprising support for Trump and the Republicans has nothing to do with either. It's not all about Trump. Or the GOP. 

It's about Marx, Mao, Stalin, and Lennin. It is the idea that Revolutionary Marxism is a dangerous brain cancer that is always trying to get a foothold among the weak. 

The idea that is everywhere is this: "The Democratic party of the United States thought they could play with rebranded revolutionary Marxists as if the new Communism were merely a form of socially conscious pro-market, pro-democracy liberalism, when it is instead a communist Trojan horse philosophy. It has as its aim, destabilizing and destroying our culture, the United States and then the world. This isn't a culture war. It is the takeover of the United States by hardcore revolutionary neo-marxists who have come for your newspapers, universities, public schools and your children. The leaders who think they can reach out to 'progressive' voters do not realize that they are dancing with a devil who will outplay them."

Why is this confusing? Well, no one I know sees Joe Biden as communist. They don't even see the Democratic party leadership as communist. They view the party as opportunistic and naive in thinking that Democrats can allow violent pathological revolutionaries into the big blue tent with a simple coat of blue paint and a bargain basement rebrand to 'Deconstruct the patriarchy' and 'Decolonize', 'Defund', and otherwise 'Reform' our society while quietly waiting for their real moment.

I'm sorry if this sounds funny to some of you who can't imagine opposing Biden for these reasons. If so, it just means you have no clue...as in ZERO...as to what is going on in a pivotal part of the shift towards Trump.

I just wanted to bring this up because it is barely being discussed in mainstream media:

"It's the Communism stupid."

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1