Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

One of my favorite absurd Leftist narratives.

We hear this argument all the time: “If” blacks started buying and carrying guns, it would spur white conservatives to finally push for gun control.

Not surprisingly, blacks do own guns, and conservatives encourage them to buy more: The Second Amendment applies to everyone.

Here’s another hot take from this week about open carry. Liberal white folks should apparently encourage blacks to start open carrying; that would finally get white conservative Republican legislatures to entertain restrictions on open carry.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Not aware of it . I don’t know / agree with each and every viewpoint of every R politician and certainly don’t claim to. 

Well, now that you're aware of it, what do you think is going on with these Republicans?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

Well, now that you're aware of it, what do you think is going on with these Republicans?

I’m only “aware “ of it from your mention. I haven’t looked into it any further or checked any sources. Again , I don’t agree with every viewpoint of every R in government. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

On 4/8/2023 at 3:48 PM, Kemp said:

Keep dancing.

Why are Republican politicians banning biographies about Clemente and Parks?

You can't answer. 

Why are schools not even discussing Claudette Colvin and the book was part of the review. its back. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/roberto-clemente-book-florida-discrimination-review-approved-rcna71771

On 4/9/2023 at 8:30 AM, Kemp said:

pandering to Highly funded packs that rank them by loyalty.  Just like the left

• Haha (+1) 1

Democrat Party plays same old hand: The Trump Card

by Michael Goodwin

If you are a consumer of Democratic Party propaganda, you learned over the last two years that Donald Trump is not only a unique threat to democracy, he also single-handedly caused inflation, created the crisis at our southern border and ran up the scandalous national debt.

Just last week, you learned of two more ways the former president is destroying America. First, Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg declared that voters in the 2016 presidential race were deprived of key facts that could have made Hillary Clinton the winner.

https://nypost.com/2023/04/08/dems-play-same-old-hand-the-trump-card/

• Haha (+1) 1

On 4/9/2023 at 11:05 AM, Boatdrinks said:

I’m only “aware “ of it from your mention. I haven’t looked into it any further or checked any sources. Again , I don’t agree with every viewpoint of every R in government. 

Ignorance is bliss.

9 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

There is no end to the crazy. They're commies.

What they're looking to do is impose a different set of cultural and social "norms" along with corresponding changes in ethical and moral standards which dramatically conflict with the current cultural standards.  Its all self-interest as the new standards will favor them at the expense of those they see as their "oppressors".  Just look around at all the social experiments we call large cities for a view of what they've got in mind. 

But by itself there is nothing unusual as over time things do change.  The problem is combined with some Marxist ideology the social standards they're working to enforce are based on individual and collective delusions, insanity, and dysfunction.  Its hard to envision a society could survive or prosper under such a system.  History of the practice shows it won't.  As they reject all reason and logic, they can't be bargained with or debated, and no common understanding can be reached.  That leaves only two options to deal with them.  Either submit to them or defeat them. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

What they're looking to do is impose a different set of cultural and social "norms" along with corresponding changes in ethical and moral standards which dramatically conflict with the current cultural standards.  Its all self-interest as the new standards will favor them at the expense of those they see as their "oppressors".  Just look around at all the social experiments we call large cities for a view of what they've got in mind. 

But by itself there is nothing unusual as over time things do change.  The problem is combined with some Marxist ideology the social standards they're working to enforce are based on individual and collective delusions, insanity, and dysfunction.  Its hard to envision a society could survive or prosper under such a system.  History of the practice shows it won't.  As they reject all reason and logic, they can't be bargained with or debated, and no common understanding can be reached.  That leaves only two options to deal with them.  Either submit to them or defeat them. 

They're trying to marginalize the nuclear family.  For obvious reasons.

• Agree 2