Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

Fabulous response Billstime Senior!! Let us only share links and comment on things that personally affect our own lives.  wahhh…

You seem to think getting older is somehow a bad thing.  Is it your plan to die young?  btw, your hero trump, is almost 2 decades older than me.

Edited by redtail hawk

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

You seem to think getting older is somehow a bad thing.  Is it your plan to die young?  btw, your hero trump, is almost 2 decades older than me.

My hero? Hardly. See if you can find something in my activity here that would indicate such. I can wait as long as it takes. On the other hand, your obsession? Seems quite clear. Does it gnaw at you that such a buffoon has ingrained himself in every waking hour of your life? It must.

Someone that references JD Hill in their handle has missed the boat on dying young. Of course it’s all relative. 

Edited by JDHillFan
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, JDHillFan said:

My hero? Hardly. See if you can find something in my activity here that would indicate such. I can wait as long as it takes. On the other hand, your obsession? Seems quite clear. Does it gnaw at you that such a buffoon has ingrained himself in every waking hour of your life? It must.

yes, because no one else is talking about him!  You seem to be in support of most of his positions.  Bully for you If you find him personally disgusting.

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

yes, because no one else is talking about him!  You seem to be in support of most of his positions.  Bully for you If you find him personally disgusting.

Many people support most or a lot of his positions.  now if they like him as a person, or leader? or believe him to follow through on what he says are his positions. kinda two different topics. 

Woods has been hated by th left  since he said he swears he saw Mohammad Atta and another 9/11 terrorist  doing a dry run on a  flight he was on pre 9/11.  He was labeled a kook.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Yeah, but they are hot🔥!

AOC_TaxTheRich!.thumb.jpg.aeb135ac7559a17c4ac2b7f47e0b6890.jpg

There's something written on hee dress?? 😏 

Was that the time where she went to a 35K dollar a head event wearing a dress that said tax the rich. made by a rich woman that didn't pay her taxes?

8 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Was that the time where she went to a 35K dollar a head event wearing a dress that said tax the rich. made by a rich woman that didn't pay her taxes?

"Virtue signalling" is something the left has perfected.  Wearing a $35K dress to protest against wealth.  Flying a private jet to a climate change conference to demand a halt to fossil fuel usage, accuse others of dangerous speech while threatening them unless they stop, censoring ideas as disinformation while spreading disinformation.   

• Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Tolerance and Acceptance: Wyoming Democrat Posts Vile Trans Murder Threats

BY KEVIN DOWNEY JR.

A state representative from Wyoming, Democrat Karlee Provenza, thinks it’s ok to shoot you for your science-accepting beliefs that a man in pigtails will always be one chromosome away from being an actual woman, and all the mascara in the world won’t change that.

Provenza shared content on Instagram and TikTok calling for violence against those who are happy to ignore trans people—live and let live—but refuse to be bullied into sleeping with one.

Mere days after a transgender woman slaughtered six people—three of them only nine years old—at a Christian school in Tennessee, Provenza shared a meme sporting a human in a trans flag jacket holding a rifle with the words, “Auntie Fa says protect trans folks against fascists & bigots.”

Auntie Fa—Antifa, get it? (Rimshot).

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/kevindowneyjr/2023/04/04/tolerance-and-acceptance-wyoming-dem-posts-vile-trans-murder-threats-n1684231

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Kemp said:

https://www.vice.com/en/article/y3wgv5/missouri-voted-to-defund-public-libraries-book-bans

Republicans want their children to be even more stupid than they are. This assumes that's possible.

We'll have to send more fed money to stop them from starving.

Ironic post … coming from one of the major dunces on the board. 

• Agree 1