7 Minutes of Star Wars Episode III

SPOILER ALERT:

- Anakin (sp?) turns to the Dark Side and becomes Darth Vader.

- He's Luke and Leah's father.

- Jar-Jar Binks is voted into the "Worst Characters on Film Hall of Fame."

- No one will win an acting award.

- They use laughable special effects.

- The third movie is as unwatchable as the first two.

- Geeks will quit their jobs to stand in line for two months.

319701[/snapback]

What about "you will die alone."

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That triumph skit had me cracking up!!  :lol:

319820[/snapback]

Truly classic.......my personal favorite is when he goes to Quebec.

I dont know what all this "sci-fi/comic book geeks dont get laid and live in their parents basement BS is about." I know plenty of hot girls who are into that stuff also. I love Star Wars and get plenty of action, and yes, with girls. Just more of the narrow-minded thinking thats screwing up this country I guess.

I dont know what all this "sci-fi/comic book geeks dont get laid and live in their parents basement BS is about." I know plenty of hot girls who are into that stuff also. I love Star Wars and get plenty of action, and yes, with girls. Just more of the narrow-minded thinking thats screwing up this country I guess.

319869[/snapback]

Dude, I'm as big of a Star Wars fan as anyone.....but to see how some of these idiots act in public is friggin embarrassing. They are begging to be made fun of.....sorry to say.

YAWN!!!

319665[/snapback]

It drives me crazy when people enter a thread to post about how dumb it is. What was it about the topic that made you think "Gosh I really hate StarWars, I hate it so much I'm going to spend my time reading the post and replying!" It's people like you that call up CNN and spend $1.99 a call to vote "undecided."

319869[/snapback]

"and just to prove it, i'm going to name myself after a beer and put a hot chick i found on the web as my avatar."

:lol:

Oh and BTW, my lovely wife will be accompanying me to see the movie, just like she did the previous 2.  Maybe we'll have sex IN the movie theater during the movie.  Hah! :lol:

320109[/snapback]

Go for it. The majority of people in that theatre wouldn't know what people having sex looks like anyway...

I am a female and like SW.  I've seen all of them so far many times and can't wait see the new movie!

320411[/snapback]

**BEAVER(TON) ALERT**

319869[/snapback]

Well, if you're going to have imaginary girlfriends, might as well pretend they're really "hot". :lol:

Sorry, it was just begging for that. Please don't tell your Mom. :lol:

OK, I'll stop now. I think the stereotypes are funny because I'm a science-fiction fan, computer geek, and some of the best laughs I have are at my own expense.

Well, if you're going to have imaginary girlfriends, might as well pretend they're really "hot".  :lol:

Sorry, it was just begging for that. Please don't tell your Mom.  :lol:

OK, I'll stop now. I think the stereotypes are funny because I'm a science-fiction fan, computer geek, and some of the best laughs I have are at my own expense.

320431[/snapback]

Exactly right.....we all should be able to take part in a nice dose of self-deprecation from time to time.