The foundation under Dr. Fauci is starting to crack...

4 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Good god man. What do you call the immediate suppression of information regarding the possibility of a lab leak in 20-21? Cotton was smeared left and right over it. “Reliable” mainstream media called the possibility of a lab leak “a debunked conspiracy theory”. People were called racists for thinking it. 

Now the big question - why was that? What was to be gained? Scraps opines that the “experts” didn’t want to be viewed as racist. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽🤦🏽‍♂️

When you burn all the credulity you have on conspiracy theories, people will tend to roll their eyes at you. What in the world makes you think MAGA and their yammering mouthpieces  should be trusted with anything they say? Sh it usually smells bad, right? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

When you burn all the credulity you have on conspiracy theories, people will tend to roll their eyes at you. What in the world makes you think MAGA and their yammering mouthpieces  should be trusted with anything they say? Sh it usually smells bad, right? 

Even though you are dim and unable to stay on track, I will beat my head against the wall and ask again - what was to be gained with the suppression, falsely claiming anything was debunked, and labeling people as racist in order to not look at the lab leak possiblity?

Just now, JDHillFan said:

Even though you are dim and unable to stay on track, I will beat my head against the wall and ask again - what was to be gained with the suppression, falsely claiming anything was debunked, and labeling people as racist in order to not look at the lab leak possiblity?

No one takes you seriously, nor should they. Who "discovered" it was a leak from a lab? Where did the original story come from and how was it circulated? That might help you understand, don't you think? 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No one takes you seriously, nor should they. Who "discovered" it was a leak from a lab? Where did the original story come from and how was it circulated? That might help you understand, don't you think? 

Just because I call you dim doesn’t mean you should immediately confirm it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

Good god man. What do you call the immediate suppression of information regarding the possibility of a lab leak in 20-21? Cotton was smeared left and right over it. “Reliable” mainstream media called the possibility of a lab leak “a debunked conspiracy theory”. People were called racists for thinking it. 

Now the big question - why was that? What was to be gained? Scraps opines that the “experts” didn’t want to be viewed as racist. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽🤦🏽‍♂️

Do you think all the world's molecular biologists are in bed with China?  This kinda shite is their lives meaning.  Who doesn't want to save the world from the next one?

Hahaha you republicans have been had. I always said if you take medical advice from a politician you get what you deserve! Tell him to put his money where his mouth is. Oh wait. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Hahaha you republicans have been had. I always said if you take medical advice from a politician you get what you deserve! Tell him to put his money where his mouth is. Oh wait. 

You think we don't know that you don't have to be a Democrat to be a crook? Corruption runs wide and deep in our government on both sides.

14 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

You think we don't know that you don't have to be a Democrat to be a crook? Corruption runs wide and deep in our government on both sides.

He wasn't pointing our corruption.  He was pointing out hypocrisy.

Just now, Scraps said:

Aaah, thanks Scrapheap, I assumed being a hypocrite makes one corrupt.

30 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Can one of the FauciFanatics tell us the reason for suppressing lab leak theories? 

Sure.  The CIA picked him up in a helicopter, flew him to a remote island and informed him that world peace was dependent on his doing that.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Sure.  The CIA picked him up in a helicopter, flew him to a remote island and informed him that world peace was dependent on his doing that.

It seems like a hard question to answer, at least for his fans here. All that’s been posited so far is something about not being viewed as a racist. That came from the guy that gave you a laugh emoji. 

It's weird how Noem gets attacked for killing a dog, and rightfully so, if you agree with it or not, but.........

this dirtbag Ouchi kills MILLIONS of beagles and NO ONE says a word.

Amazing. 

3 hours ago, Scraps said:

It's not even hypocrisy.  It's smart investing.  She doesn't have to believe in the treatments, just that it will make money for the company.

29 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

It seems like a hard question to answer, at least for his fans here. All that’s been posited so far is something about not being viewed as a racist. That came from the guy that gave you a laugh emoji. 

Duh!  How in anyone on this board supposed to know what somebody like Fauci was thinking?

1 minute ago, Doc said:

It's not even hypocrisy.  It's smart investing.  She doesn't have to believe in the treatments, just that it will make money for the company.

The drug won't be approved if it not shown to be effective in clinical trial.  Whether she or you believe in the treatment or not doesn't matter.

Just now, Scraps said:

Duh!  How in anyone on this board supposed to know what somebody like Fauci was thinking?

Everybody here gives their opinion on every topic under the sun. Other than your “they didn’t want to be seen as racists” effort, nobody has anything to offer. Feeble as it was, at least you took a stab at it. 

3 hours ago, 4th&long said:

Clarence Thomas - "I can't control the elections my wife wants to overthrow!"

Antonin Scalia - "I can't control the flags my wife wants to fly!"

Rand Paul - "I can't control the stocks my wife wants to buy!"

Well that last one makes some sense ...

• Like (+1) 1