The foundation under Dr. Fauci is starting to crack...

1 minute ago, phypon said:

Keep making stuff up to suit your narrative, old man.  You sound like the p*ssy you are.  You can't even remember what you wrote in your own words.  Pathetic.  Go sh*t your pants some more you old buffoon.  You are what the rest of us call an old, washed up, p*ssy.  Laughable.

image.png.04ea84886c99d571341577c7cb5a1f26.png

3 minutes ago, phypon said:

Yes, when words fail you, post a picture of a goldfish.  P*ssy...

Well you sure as F don't understand words.

Let me spell the part blowing your mind out in crayon.  You posted a garbage article from a garbage site about vaccine deaths.

This was my reply below in italics, copied and pasted.  Then you started calling ME old?  You make no sense.  You are stupid beyond belief.  You bring nothing to this board.  You were crying about Bill needing to be banned?  Ban yourself.  Do everyone a favor.  

Old people should not be allowed to use the internet in some cases.

Fake as F. All you do is post garbage. This is the crap that should get someone banned.

Now off with you.

image.thumb.png.766df990090d3ab33ec631690f2364ea.png

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Well you sure as F don't understand words.

Let me spell the part blowing your mind out in crayon.  You posted a garbage article from a garbage site about vaccine deaths.

This was my reply below in italics, copied and pasted.  Then you started calling ME old?  You make no sense.  You are stupid beyond belief.  You bring nothing to this board.  You were crying about Bill needing to be banned?  Ban yourself.  Do everyone a favor.  

Old people should not be allowed to use the internet in some cases.

Fake as F. All you do is post garbage. This is the crap that should get someone banned.

Now off with you.

image.thumb.png.766df990090d3ab33ec631690f2364ea.png

Facts, not feelings.  Go paint your toenails.  Nobody takes you seriously, El Ronnio.  I think a blowfish gif is more up your alley, no?  But please, continue to make stuff up to suit your fee fee's. Also, nobody here, including me, cares that you you are gay.  That sh*t ended in the 80's.  Nobody cares anymore.  You be you.

• Disagree 1

4 minutes ago, phypon said:

Facts, not feelings.  Go paint your toenails.  Nobody takes you seriously, El Ronnio.  I think a blowfish gif is more up your alley, no?  But please, continue to make stuff up to suit your fee fee's. Also, nobody here, including me, cares that you you are gay.  That sh*t ended in the 80's.  Nobody cares anymore.  You be you.

You don't know how to scroll back and check do you?  Or maybe, you don't know what the word fact means?  I did a copy and paste so you not comprehending is just so odd.  Are you trying to troll?  That doesn't make sense.  One doesn't make oneself look stupid to troll.

This interaction would be much more fun if you had half a brain.  I feel like I'm picking on someone who just suffered a major brain injury.  And maybe I am?   Maybe this whole interaction is me mocking a concussed elderly man, sitting lonely in the hospital or more likely his trailer park.  All while I, with my superior looks and intellect, openly mock.  Maybe I'm cruel.  Oh well, it's fun!

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You don't know how to scroll back and check do you?  Or maybe, you don't know what the word fact means?  I did a copy and paste so you not comprehending is just so odd.  Are you trying to troll?  That doesn't make sense.  One doesn't make oneself look stupid to troll.

This interaction would be much more fun if you had half a brain.  I feel like I'm picking on someone who just suffered a major brain injury.  And maybe I am?   Maybe this whole interaction is me mocking a concussed elderly man, sitting lonely in the hospital or more likely his trailer park.  All while I, with my superior looks and intellect, openly mock.  Maybe I'm cruel.  Oh well, it's fun!

It's okay that you are a gay, elderly man.  No person here is judging you.  The only thing people are judging you on is your mental acumen and the fact that you make stuff up and fill in the blanks willy nilly...like Joe Biden does.  You're old, you have a preference...and nobody is listening to you because you are in a state of mental decline. Sorry to break it to you, now you know.  Nobody here gives a sh*t about you.

13 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

How old are you L. Ron Burgundy?  C'mon, don't be shy.  Tell the truth.

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, phypon said:

Old enough to have her mom take him to its first job interview.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, phypon said:

Yawn.  You're gonna go with that?  Repeating what I called you first, back to me?  A bit boring no?  Think of something new.  Cmon you can do it.

image.thumb.png.f5e03dbab89979cc014c66d5f501cb1d.png

21 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Old enough to have her mom take him to its first job interview.

Oh look you're sticking up for your reetard friend!  That's cute!

Keep up though, he's calling me old (which is weirdly what I called him first).  I think you're trying to call me young though, I'm not even sure.    

46 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ya, Fauci should be fired immediately. Would that make you happy? 🙄 

Not happy- just satisfied that justice was done 👍

Posted (edited)
On 6/6/2024 at 8:31 AM, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It’s interesting to me, given the totality of the events leading up to and post-COVID, how little people care about the facts. 

What seems to be established is that our government was partnering with a nation often hostile to our interests, experimenting with dangerous viruses, that it’s highly likely security/process was lax and that the virus was allowed to escape.  

It seems obvious thereafter there was substantial overreach, with recommendations and requirements that were untested and/or unlawful, and confusion about who should do what, where, when and why.  

Meanwhile, several years later, the full story has not been told.  We did find that generally speaking, people will acquiesce as Fauci indicated. 

I was mainly only discussing the social distancing aspect.  I just watched a pandemic documentary from 2017, and it was discussing social distancing, so it's not like Fauci made that part up.  In 1918, they had the same troubles implementing it, and that's all they had back then.  While people may rightfully be angry with some measures, they also must admit that they saved some lives, too.  Getting all the facts would be nice, but like all things this also has political theater baked in.  I hated the masks too, but it really was a minor inconvenience in retrospect.  Certainly not the slippery slope to being obedient commies like some were claiming.  

Edited by daz28
  • Like (+1) 1