The foundation under Dr. Fauci is starting to crack...

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Lol!  Are you saying you cross referenced that garbage?  Where?  This will be good.

I called you old...now you're calling me old?   Are you having an episode or something?  You don't make sense.  Again.  

You didn't call me old dumb ass.  Go read your OWN words.  Are you in the dementia phase?  Here is a good song for you, old timer:

1 minute ago, phypon said:

You didn't call me old dumb ass.  Go read your OWN words.  Are you in the dementia phase?  Here is a good song for you, old timer:

Do you not have any reading comprehension?  You get that when I reply to you....I'm referring to you.  Yeah?  No????  Really?  

Old people should not be allowed to use the internet in some cases.

Fake as F. All you do is post garbage. This is the crap that should get someone banned.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gateway_Pundi

3 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Do you not have any reading comprehension?  You get that when I reply to you....I'm referring to you.  Yeah?  No????  Really?  

Old people should not be allowed to use the internet in some cases.

Fake as F. All you do is post garbage. This is the crap that should get someone banned.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gateway_Pundi

LOL!  You never called me old you old coot you.  Keep making stuff up.  Go get your booster and other vaccines.  Do your part!  You senile old card, lol!  You're too stupid to have a real conversation, you wackos are so funny :lol:

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Rand Paul is an ignorant pos 

You shut your mouth! 

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

LOL!  You never called me old you old coot you.  Keep making stuff up.  Go get your booster and other vaccines.  Do your part!  You senile old card, lol!  You're too stupid to have a real conversation, you wackos are so funny :lol:

Be careful with Ron, it thinks it's bright.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, phypon said:

Well shoot, I didn't know you were a reetard.  Why didn't you just say so?  Maybe create a signature saying so that would be neat!

It's partially on me though, when I saw Gateway Pundit i should have known right then and there.  I assumed you were in your eighties and didn't comprehend that not everything on the internet is true.  Like when you give all your money away to cousins who are princes in Africa.  I know now so I'll be nice moving forward.  Take care big guy!

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Well shoot, I didn't know you were a reetard.  Why didn't you just say so?  Maybe create a signature saying so that would be neat!

It's partially on me though, when I saw Gateway Pundit i should have known right then and there.  I assumed you were in your eighties and didn't comprehend that not everything on the internet is true.  Like when you give all your money away to cousins who are princes in Africa.  I know now so I'll be nice moving forward.  Take care big guy!

Oh yeah, sure, ignore your false claim of calling me old.  Nobody saw that one coming, lol.  

Hey El Ron, now that you are older, do you take it up the *ss with or without lube?

Loser.  LOL!

7 minutes ago, phypon said:

Oh yeah, sure, ignore your false claim of calling me old.  Nobody saw that one coming, lol.  

Hey El Ron, now that you are older, do you take it up the *ss with or without lube?

Loser.  LOL!

Weird you mention that, your mom's always asking for butt play and I deny her.  You listening at the door again champ?

I heard people with Down Syndrome love John Cena.  Is that true?

12 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Comon man, we know u try and bite your ear for fun.

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Weird you mention that, your mom's always asking for butt play and I deny her.  You listening at the door again champ?

I heard people with Down Syndrome love John Cena.  Is that true?

Hahahaha!  The funny thing is that you have no idea how stupid you look right now, lol!

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Comon man, we know u try and bite your ear for fun.

It's painful to think you posted this thinking it was funny.

Just now, phypon said:

Hahahaha!  The funny thing is that you have no idea how stupid you look right now, lol!

Post history is right there big guy.  After I get off your mom I'll swing by your room and teach you what words mean.  We'll get there!

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

Wait, wait, please hit us with more "yo momma" joke attempts.  You're so old and out of touch.  Your jokes are more outdated than you, lmao!

6 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Post history is right there big guy.  After I get off your mom I'll swing by your room and teach you what words mean.  We'll get there!

Meanwhile, your brain almost melted coming up with yo momma jokes. Keep going!

4 minutes ago, phypon said:

Wait, wait, please hit us with more "yo momma" joke attempts.  You're so old and out of touch.  Your jokes are more outdated than you, lmao!

5 more mins and I'll be there to explain how forums/posts/replies all work, I'm almost done with the old gal.  She's feisty!  But you knew that of course.   

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

5 more mins and I'll be there to explain how forums/posts/replies all work, I'm almost done with the old gal.  She's feisty!  But you knew that of course.   

No idea what the f*ck you're talking about. Sounds diabolical you f*cking weirdo.  

Posted (edited)

WeeklyExcessDeaths(1).thumb.png.6ef847061fa4bcc36aa01daa46189fca.pnghttps://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations     I would point out that vaccine was not significantly administered before mid-December 2020, and that vaccine doses administered peaked on April 12, 2012 when excess mortality was less than 5% of expected mortality.  Excess mortality does not at all correspond to daily injections during this time frame.

coronavirus-data-explorer (1).gif

Edited by GaryPinC

9 minutes ago, phypon said:

No idea what the f*ck you're talking about. Sounds diabolical you f*cking weirdo.  

Words cannot express how simple-minded you are.  You're like a goldfish with a 5 second memory.   

5 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Words cannot express how simple-minded you are.  You're like a goldfish with a 5 second memory.   

Keep making stuff up to suit your narrative, old man.  You sound like the p*ssy you are.  You can't even remember what you wrote in your own words.  Pathetic.  Go sh*t your pants some more you old buffoon.  You are what the rest of us call an old, washed up, p*ssy.  Laughable.