The foundation under Dr. Fauci is starting to crack...

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

"We", white man?   I brought up the novel infection.  you just f'ed it up.  It appears that's your special talent.  C'mon rain!  Stop so I can play some golf and discuss news with smart people.

What the hell are you talking about??  Good lord, lol! You forgot to call me a Nazi too, lol!  You leftists are so unhinged.

Apparently you need a cheat sheet when someone brings up bird flu.

Also, check with your doctor to see if there will be any complications from the vaccine and your hormone therapy.  I hope your hair dye game is lit!

Go get your booster!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

And yet they haven't even come close to being able to locate the "animal source" despite it coming up on 5 years since the outbreak.  Meanwhile there's a lab in the same city genetically altering the virus.  It's a mystery!

Pure coincidence, plain and simple. Like coordinated Benghazi attacks that occurred on 9/11/2012 resulted from an escalation of demonstrations. Strictly coincidental that they happened on the 11th anniversary of 9/11. What a mess (Going to have to start paying Irv a royalty if I keep saying that.)

2 hours ago, Doc said:

And yet they haven't even come close to being able to locate the "animal source" despite it coming up on 5 years since the outbreak.  Meanwhile there's a lab in the same city genetically altering the virus.  It's a mystery!

It's like finding a chocolate bar in Hershey, Pennsylvania and wondering where in the heck it came from.

• Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Steve O said:

Pure coincidence, plain and simple. Like coordinated Benghazi attacks that occurred on 9/11/2012 resulted from an escalation of demonstrations. Strictly coincidental that they happened on the 11th anniversary of 9/11. What a mess (Going to have to start paying Irv a royalty if I keep saying that.)

37 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

It's like finding a chocolate bar in Hershey, Pennsylvania and wondering where in the heck it came from.

Why do you think they're so gung ho to deny it came from the lab?  

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

the original study is linked in this thread.  but you're referencing the Gateway Pundit.  Touche'.  You got me.

Please get us all a link to inform us about H5N879 and tell us how long before a vaccine is available.  Thanks!

35 minutes ago, Doc said:

Why do you think they're so gung ho to deny it came from the lab?  

I thought Fauci was somehow involved with that Chinese laboratory, no?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I'm crushed.  Old man!  Wow.  I'd much rather be old and healthy than young and ignorant.  You may want to be evaluated for a chronic brain infection.

Keep getting those boosters you healthy old man, you.  Do your best not to do a Biden impression while you crap your pants you creepy, old geezer.  Just so you know, you are old AND ignorant you not so sly sliver fox. Now it makes sense why you don't know which strain of bird flu is relevant today.  H5N...something or other...lol.  You're not a very smart man.  

This guy JFF is what is known as an NPC.

16 minutes ago, phypon said:

Keep getting those boosters you healthy old man, you.  Do your best not to do a Biden impression while you crap your pants you creepy, old geezer.  Just so you know, you are old AND ignorant you not so sly sliver fox. Now it makes sense why you don't know which strain of bird flu is relevant today.  H5N...something or other...lol.  You're not a very smart man.  

This guy JFF is what is known as an NPC.

You haven’t begun to see him unhinged. It looks like it’s coming though. 

6 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You haven’t begun to see him unhinged. It looks like it’s coming though. 

Ha!  That guy is a complete tool.  He doesn't even know what strain the bird flu is.  

1 hour ago, wnyguy said:

I thought Fauci was somehow involved with that Chinese laboratory, no?

Yup.  Which is why I asked why libs are so quick to deny that it came from a lab, i.e. is it because of that or because Trump said it?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, phypon said:

Hey!  L Roooonn.  Go get your booster you old coot!!  Bet you won't!  lol

Moron.  Do yourself a favor,  don't use the internet.   You do not know what you are doing.  It's amazing you read that headline and believed it.  Seriously.   

The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right[2] fake news website.[1] The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[34]

The Gateway Pundit is known as a source of viral falsehoods and hoaxes.[10][30][61] It has been described by the Harvard Journal of Law & Technology as one of the websites that "primarily propagate fake news",[20] by Newsweek as a fake news website,[62] and by CNN as a website "prone to peddling conspiracy theories".[63]

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Moron.  Do yourself a favor,  don't use the internet.   You do not know what you are doing.  It's amazing you read that headline and believed it.  Seriously.   

The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right[2] fake news website.[1] The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[34]

The Gateway Pundit is known as a source of viral falsehoods and hoaxes.[10][30][61] It has been described by the Harvard Journal of Law & Technology as one of the websites that "primarily propagate fake news",[20] by Newsweek as a fake news website,[62] and by CNN as a website "prone to peddling conspiracy theories".[63]

Uh, another old man.  FFS, the Internet is more than a series of "tubes".  There is a technique that has been around for over 50 years called "cross referencing".  You old guys need to get off the net ("net" is short for Internet).  Wait, I think I have a good video that sums you up succinctly.  This is you, you gray haired geezer:

3 minutes ago, phypon said:

Uh, another old man.  FFS, the Internet is more than a series of "tubes".  There is a technique that has been around for over 50 years called "cross referencing".  You old guys need to get off the net ("net" is short for Internet).  Wait, I think I have a good video that sums you up succinctly.  This is you, you gray haired geezer:

Lol!  Are you saying you cross referenced that garbage?  Where?  This will be good.

I called you old...now you're calling me old?   Are you having an episode or something?  You don't make sense.  Again.