The foundation under Dr. Fauci is starting to crack...

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I have.  reading is not your forte.  I'd dare you to not get polio vax or measels//mumps/rubella as shrunken nuts would be a desired outcome but you'd likely hurt innocents in the process.

When did you get your last booster?  How many have you gotten?

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you first.  I'm happy with my plan and will share but betting you won't

What are you talking about?  You won't say when you got your last booster or how many you've gotten?  Did you get any?  I didn't get the vax.  I'm a pure blood.

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you first.  I'm happy with my plan and will share but betting you won't

So you're laughing.  I shared.  Your turn.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, phypon said:

What are you talking about?  You won't say when you got your last booster or how many you've gotten?  Did you get any?  I didn't get the vax.  I'm a pure blood.

Shocking!  
Pure blood - wow...

I've had 4 total.  The last being in 2023 with the updated vax.  Doing fine...

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Shocking!  
Pure blood - wow...

You didn't get the 2024 one??  Get your booster!  Do your part!  I'll be surprised if you are here in 5 years.  Also, I think you are full of chit.  I don't think you got one.  Prove the science!!

8 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Shocking!  
Pure blood - wow...

Oh, and how many times have you had covid?  Serious question.

12 minutes ago, phypon said:

ou didn't get the 2024 one??  Get your booster!  Do your part!  I'll be surprised if you are here in 5 years.  Also, I think you are full of chit.  I don't think you got one. 

Thanks for the advice.  I'm deciding the optimal time to start drawing social security.  Are you an actuary?

Thanks for the advice.  I'm deciding the optimal time to start drawing social security.  Are you an actuary?

How many times have you had covid?  Maybe you missed it in my last quote because the software combined multiple posts.  Again, serious question.

I'll check back in a bit.  Going to do some target practice with some whiskey, a cigar, some chewing tobacco, and listen to some Glen Beck and Rush Limbaugh reruns from the early 2000's. 

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, phypon said:

How many times have you had covid?  Maybe you missed it in my last quote because the software combined multiple posts.  Again, serious question.

I'll check back in a bit.  Going to do some target practice with some whiskey, a cigar, some chewing tobacco, and listen to some Glen Beck and Rush Limbaugh reruns from the early 2000's. 

Stay away from Ten High.  It's rot gut.

I'm alive and healthy.  Lots of docs aren't:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10071333/#:~:text=From March 2020 through December 2021%2C there were 4511 deaths,to 84 years (Table).

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Absolutely...and solidly differentiated the quacks from the scientists (although that was very clear on this forum before covid).  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8058247/Donald-Trump-tweets-GOP-physician-banning-Anthony-Fauci-5-shows.html?ITO=applenews this POS was a huge proponent of HCQ but yesterday told everyone he was correct on Covid all along.  The R chair of the committee is a podiatrist who purports to be a "surgeon" from his time at Abu Graib (sp?).  
(Who knew so many abused prisoners needed urgent foot care?).  These shills are embarrassments to their profession as would be "Doc" if he really had an MD diploma...They're no better than MTG railing against one of the worlds most respected experts in Infectious Disease.  They're worse tho because they know that science is the basis of medicine and still contend that it's evil.  MAGA's need a villain.  Science will do just fine.  It's elitist don't you know...

You're so dumb you swallowed the load they fed you like a good little stooge.  You were denying that it came from a lab claiming "that's not how it works."  LOL!

Edited by Doc

38 minutes ago, Doc said:

You're so dumb you swallowed the load they fed you like a good little stooge.  You were denying that it came from a lab claiming "that's not how it works."  LOL!

Show me the data doc. You seem to have mystical knowledge of Covid’s origins. You r truly special😅

Show me the data doc. You seem to have mystical knowledge of Covid’s origins. You r truly special😅

LOL!  There was never any "mystical knowledge" needed.  Just common sense.  If a virus breaks out in a city that has a lab studying it (and as most of us knew from the beginning, being engineered in it)...it's from the lab until proven otherwise.  And so far nothing has proven otherwise ("show me the data" indeed).  You guys just had to deny it because Trump said it was from the lab.  That's the most unsciencey thing ever.

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Ask him about hydroxichloroquine!  He's a doctor alright.   Of bs.  I still see idiots on X, which is an absolute cesspool, advocating hdc and ivermectin.   Despite studies now being complete showing no efficacy.  These people developed immunity alright.   To facts.  To reality.   

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Ask him about hydroxichloroquine!  He's a doctor alright.   Of bs.  I still see idiots on X, which is an absolute cesspool, advocating hdc and ivermectin.   Despite studies now being complete showing no efficacy.  These people developed immunity alright.   To facts.  To reality.   

At least it was an attempt to try and fight a disease with no known treatment at the time, moron.  Meanwhile idiots like you bought the "it's so dangerous, we can't use it" and "Trump made it up because he once owned stock in it" lines from people who didn't want it to be used and possibly work.

Edited by Doc

Just now, Doc said:

LOL!  There was never any "mystical knowledge" needed.  Just common sense.  If a virus breaks out in a city that has a lab studying it (and as most of us knew from the beginning, being engineered in it)...it's from the lab until proven otherwise.  And so far nothing has proven otherwise ("show me the data" indeed).  You guys just had to deny it because Trump said it was from the lab.  That's the most unsciencey thing ever.

Unscientific doc. And it’s not. But you certainly have the chops to outguess 4 of 6 federal agencies. Of course, you believe they’re all part of the conspiracy. What was the goal. To f up China’s economy worse than ours?

Unscientific doc. And it’s not. But you certainly have the chops to outguess 4 of 6 federal agencies. Of course, you believe they’re all part of the conspiracy. What was the goal. To f up China’s economy worse than ours?

So wait, you're still saying it didn't come from the lab?

1 minute ago, Doc said:

At least it was an attempt to try and fight a disease with no known treatment at the time, moron.  Meanwhile idiots like you bought the "it's so dangerous, we can't use it" line from people who didn't want it to be used and possibly work.

Why would anyone want it to fail?  Real clinicians wanted it to work but were obligated to wait and see better data. Yeah doc, data. Science. 

1 minute ago, Doc said:

At least it was an attempt to try and fight a disease with no known treatment at the time, moron.  Meanwhile idiots like you bought the "it's so dangerous, we can't use it" line from people who didn't want it to be used and possibly work.

I'm cool with trying new things to fight covid, drink all the bleach you want.  I'm not cool with acting like they work before we know they do.  Which is what most imbeciles from your side of the aisle did.  Deny that anf you are lying.   

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I'm cool with trying new things to fight covid, drink all the bleach you want.  I'm not cool with acting like they work before we know they do.  Which is what most imbeciles from your side of the aisle did.  Deny that anf you are lying.   

He does that, just so you know

Why would anyone want it to fail?  Real clinicians wanted it to work but were obligated to wait and see better data. Yeah doc, data. Science. 

Yes because we had all the time in the world to wait and see if this safe drug would work.  But sure, we were able to rush through the vaccines...

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yes because we had all the time in the world to wait and see if this safe drug would work.  But sure, we were able to rush through the vaccines...

So we shoulda tried bleach and perhaps Sevin dust… it kills parasites too….and wait, I thought the whole pandemic was just a charade…

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Haha (+1) 1