The foundation under Dr. Fauci is starting to crack...

52 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

If the lab leak theory is correct and we funded them without knowing how piss poor their protocols were we hang the people who didn’t check. Hang the doctors who created it. Hang the ones who covered it up. 7 million people died

What if it was a mistake should we still hang them?  I already have my hanging shoes on so.....

20 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Marxists use this same game always.

So the virus didn’t kill anyone, it was a hoax, death numbers were inflated… but the vaccine is killing people now? We’re supposed to believe that? You got to be out of your John brown mind!

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

So the virus didn’t kill anyone, it was a hoax, death numbers were inflated… but the vaccine is killing people now? We’re supposed to believe that? You got to be out of your John brown mind!

You don't think the vax is killing people?  Really?  You do know that two major pharmaceutical companies have taken the vax off the market due to complications (deaths), right?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, phypon said:

You don't think the vax is killing people?  Really?  You do know that two major pharmaceutical companies have taken the vax off the market due to complications (deaths), right?

Companies have taken the vaccines off the market due to lack of uptake.

1 minute ago, Scraps said:

Companies have taken the vaccines off the market due to lack of uptake.

yeah, ok.  Please go get your booster.  Do you part, thanks!

J&J was pulled for strokes, but yeah, uptake, lol

• Dislike 1

43 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Marxists use this same game always.

What is good is that scientists will hash this out and eventually come to consensus that will help us prepare for next time..  What's bad is hack bloggers distorting a single paper above many others and convincing dummies of its meaning without context.

8 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

What is good is that scientists will hash this out and eventually come to consensus that will help us prepare for next time..  What's bad is hack bloggers distorting a single paper above many others and convincing dummies of its meaning without context.

Survival of the fittest, applies to mentality also. These people can’t think for themselves, just tote the company line. During COVID I always wondered how many republicans died? Would trump won the election if they were alive and voted? 

22 minutes ago, phypon said:

yeah, ok.  Please go get your booster.  Do you part, thanks!

J&J was pulled for strokes, but yeah, uptake, lol

J&J was paused for 11 days because of rare blood clotting disorders but when the pause was lifted, there wasn't much demand for it anymore.  It was never as efficacious and there were generally better options.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Scraps said:

J&J was paused for 11 days because of rare blood clotting disorders but when the pause was lifted, there wasn't much demand for it anymore.  It was never as efficacious and there were generally better options.

I really hope you are listening to yourself here.  You pretty much just summed it up.  Do your part, go get your booster!!

• Eyeroll 1

10 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Survival of the fittest, applies to mentality also. These people can’t think for themselves, just tote the company line. During COVID I always wondered how many republicans died? Would trump won the election if they were alive and voted? 

Red states did much worse with lower vax rates.  Maybe we should do a study on excess mortality in them.  But yeah, evolution in real time.

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Red states did much worse with lower vax rates.  Maybe we should do a study on excess mortality in them.  But yeah, evolution in real time.

Please go get your booster.  Do your part!!!

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, phypon said:

Please go get your booster.  Do your part!!!

I"m UTD!  why wouldn't I be?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10684792/

Honestly, I think this is a politically motivated study with convincing results.  The BMJ article also seems biased with less convincing data linking mortality to vax...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I"m UTD!  why wouldn't I be?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10684792/

Honestly, I think this is a politically motivated study with convincing results.  The BMJ article also seems biased with less convincing data linking mortality to vax...

Please go get your booster with GoldenGirl..err...GoldenBoy81 and the Governor.  Get some other vaxes while you're at it.  Prove the science!!

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, phypon said:

Please go get your booster with GoldenGirl..err...GoldenBoy81 and the Governor.  Get some other vaxes while you're at it.  Prove the science!!

Please don't get vaccines...also don't treat any chronic illnesses or risk factors

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Please don't get vaccines...also don't treat any chronic illnesses or risk factors

Just go get another booster already, will ya.  Prove the science!!  I bet you won't!  Come on, I dare you to get your booster.

1 minute ago, phypon said:

Just go get another booster already, will ya.  Prove the science!!  I bet you won't!  Come on, I dare you to get your booster.

I have.  reading is not your forte.  I'd dare you to not get polio vax or measels//mumps/rubella as shrunken nuts would be a desired outcome but you'd likely hurt innocents in the process.

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I have.  reading is not your forte.  I'd dare you to not get polio vax or measels//mumps/rubella as shrunken nuts would be a desired outcome but you'd likely hurt innocents in the process.

When did you get your last booster?  How many have you gotten?

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you first.  I'm happy with my plan and will share but betting you won't

What are you talking about?  You won't say when you got your last booster or how many you've gotten?  Did you get any?  I didn't get the vax.  I'm a pure blood.

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you first.  I'm happy with my plan and will share but betting you won't

So you're laughing.  I shared.  Your turn.

• Haha (+1) 1