The foundation under Dr. Fauci is starting to crack...

13 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I think you may be off by, oh, a hundred million or more ...

... there's only about 350 million in this country. 

you mean Biden?

23 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

You got me there Fergy, heck, ten years ago there were only 2 genders. What a wacky world we lived in back then.

no, hermaphrodites have been recognized for eons...not so much how to prevent and treat novel pandemic causing viruses.  We're still learning as long nd will know much more if the rubes leave the scientists alone.

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

no, hermaphrodites have been recognized for eons...not so much how to prevent and treat novel pandemic causing viruses.  We're still learning as long nd will know much more if the rubes leave the scientists alone.

Well maybe they shouldn't have used their labs to create the novel pandemic causing virus in the first place. Did you ever think of that?

35 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I think you may be off by, oh, a hundred million or more ...

... there's only about 350 million in this country. 

Thank you for acknowledging it was, oh, yet another Biden f up. We will chalk your f-up here on just being hasty to defend your preferred guy. It happens. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, JDHillFan said:

Thank you for acknowledging it was, oh, yet another Biden f up. We will chalk your f-up here on just being hasty to defend your preferred guy. It happens. 

Settle down, bro.

Biden may have said 200 million vaccines had been administered. I don't care to look it up.

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Settle down, bro.

Biden may have said 200 million vaccines had been administered. I don't care to look it up.

Aren’t you a little long in the tooth to be going with “bro”? Maybe I have that wrong but assumed you to be a geezer when you were opining that Megyn Kelly is not dowdy enough for your tastes. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Well maybe they shouldn't have used their labs to create the novel pandemic causing virus in the first place. Did you ever think of that?

I don't believe they did.  Maybe they should stop providing life saving drugs developed in sinister labs to science hating, clueless 
MAGAs.  Let them eat bleach...

Just now, JDHillFan said:

Aren’t you a little long in the tooth to be going with “bro”? Maybe I have that wrong but assumed you to be a geezer when you were opining that Megyn Kelly is not dowdy enough for your tastes. 

bro is old school

And Megyn Kelly was hotter when she was younger and not trying too hard

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I don't believe they did.  Maybe they should stop providing life saving drugs developed in sinister labs to science hating, clueless 

Are you and your team sticking with the natural origin story? It’s ok to say so. 

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Oh, you don't believe it was created in a lab? Then I shall say, Good day to you, sir.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

bro is old school

And Megyn Kelly was hotter when she was younger and not trying too hard

To get back to the matter at hand - do you believe 200 million doses of vaccine in April, whether it went to a number less than 200 million people or not, was truly “not widely available until summer” as you stated earlier? 

Bro, please!

Posted (edited)

the irony in some of the hearing was priceless.  McCormick saying decisions should be made between a patient and a doctor without interference from the gov't. (to justify unproven and ultimately useless drugs for covid)  Guess he's pro choice, huh?  The outrage at testing on dogs weeks after defending a puppy killer...shameless fools.

Fauci made the point that he believes in the scientific method, the time proven method of advancing knowledge.  People like McCormick want to throw that out the window and go on whims....but trump loves him.  He got a congressional seat for his efforts.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

To get back to the matter at hand - do you believe 200 million doses of vaccine in April, whether it went to a number less than 200 million people or not, was truly “not widely available until summer” as you stated earlier? 

Bro, please!

Depends on what you mean by widely available. Seniors and those with health conditions/public contact jobs got in line early. I had one of those public contact jobs so I was able to get the first jab in late February, the booster in March. I remember having to fill out some kind of attestation to get the shot.

Obviously there are a lot of seniors, people with health conditions, and people in public contact jobs. But the ordinary 20 or 30 something had to wait.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Oh, you don't believe it was created in a lab? Then I shall say, Good day to you, sir.

Of course not.

Its Quack, MD.

It's all up to speed on the nucleotide codon fingerprints left behind by genetic manipulation at the furin cleavage site.

The human arginine codons?

Natural!

:lol:

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Depends on what you mean by widely available. Seniors and those with health conditions/public contact jobs got in line early. I had one of those public contact jobs so I was able to get the first jab in late February, the booster in March. I remember having to fill out some kind of attestation to get the shot.

Obviously there are a lot of seniors, people with health conditions, and people in public contact jobs. But the ordinary 20 or 30 something had to wait.

Biden completely botched the pandemic.  Did anything he and his buddies could do to keep power.  Ruined the country and Trump will need to clean up his ***** disaster.  What a mess.   

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Of course not.

Its Quack, MD.

It's all up to speed on the nucleotide codon fingerprints left behind by genetic manipulation at the furin cleavage site.

The human arginine codons?

Natural!

:lol:

link the literature.  should be easy for a molecular biologist.

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You stated it wasn’t widely available until summer and now you say it depends. The cute old man stated 200 million doses were administered by mid-April. How many doses had been manufactured and awaiting a willing arm on that date? Bottom line, bro - your earlier claim is crap. 

2 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

If we had it your way more would have died.  Not you specifically but the right.  100%.  

We need to examine what worked and what didn't so we're more prepared next time.   Simple.   

lol my wife is an icu nurse and we travelled the country in our Rv all during Covid to the hotspots. She treated Covid patients until the end of the pandemic. 

you missed my point. These docs played god and killed 7 million people. Put them in jail or hang ‘em for all those deaths. Make an example of them to not make this mistake again

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You stated it wasn’t widely available until summer and now you say it depends. The cute old man stated 200 million doses were administered by mid-April. How many doses had been manufactured and awaiting a willing arm on that date? Bottom line, bro - your earlier claim is crap. 

Something that is rationed (COVID vaccines available if you are (1) old; (2) have certain health conditions; (3) are in a public contact job) is not "widely available."

• Agree 1