The foundation under Dr. Fauci is starting to crack...

38 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Can't u admit they were wrong? By a wide margin?

It's not they made educated guesses and were wrong.

They KNEW the policies that they were pushing were useless, pushed them regardless and they censored other scientists who disagreed.

So no, Finding and the rest of the Marxists won't admit that they were wrong. That's precisely what makes them the useful idiots that they are.

• Like (+1) 3

27 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

The biggest evil of covid is what they did to kids, and they did a lot of other evil things.

Not surprising in the least given these are the exact same people who want your kids reading anal/oral books in school.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The biggest evil of covid is what they did to kids, and they did a lot of other evil things.

Not surprising in the least given these are the exact same people who want your kids reading anal/oral books in school.

The educational loss in our kids will take decades to reverse, or get caught back up. Seeing that this information was known as early as it was and was purposefully hidden from the public, is what is so bad it's almost criminal.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

This kinda summed it up for me. And for my HS age kid (might not have scored in the 99th percentile on the SAT if school had been in the way!)

The students at her school actually put together a petition in opposition of a "return to in person school" plan.

How did you handle your legendary 3.99/person Thanksgiving feast? Cancelled? Doing your part staying 6 feet apart? Proof of vaccination upon arrival? Disinviting science deniers?

• Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

It rigged the election. 

They dragged it out - Trump wasn’t allowed to “beat” Covid.  

How this should have played out in a sane world:

1.  Trump does everything he did at the beginning. 

2. After 15 days he tells Fauci to F off and the American people (in this alternate reality they are sane) are ecstatic the virus isn’t as lethal as CHINA claimed.  

3.  We’re full open by Easter.  It’s a nasty flu season but we endure because that’s what we do.  Some stayed home in isolation; we protected the elderly - but not in New York.  Cuomo is still in charge in this reality and still left the elderly vulnerable to the virus.  

4.  Trump credits the American people for doing the 15 days.  He credits himself for big beautiful ventilators we still didn’t need. 

In an ironic twist, libs claim Trump cannot take credit for stopping the flu.  Even tho in this reality they think that’s what he “failed” to do.   

5.  Trump wins re election.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

I'm sorry, who was the POTUS when this virus hit our shores?

I'm sorry, who was POTUS the year after the virus hit, when we actually knew something about the virus, had vaccines to lessen the effect of it, knew better how to care for the seriously ill/had better drugs to treat it... and had as many deaths in the same period of time? 

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

This is insane.  

We are insulting half the country that wasn’t forced to get a vaccine they admit doesn’t work 

Well a higher percentage of the unvaccinated died than the vaccinated, so there is that.

43 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Well a higher percentage of the unvaccinated died than the vaccinated, so there is that.

Which makes this statement by Kamala Harris at the VP debate so hurtful:

“But if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it, I’m not taking it."

And then there was the future President Brandon (who was still going by Biden at the time) saying:

"Look at what’s happened. Enormous pressure put on the CDC not to put out the detailed guidelines. The enormous pressure being put on the FDA to say they’re going, that the following protocol will in fact reduce, it will have a giant impact on COVID. All these things turn out not to be true, and when a president continues to mislead and lie, when we finally do, God willing, get a vaccine, who’s going to take the shot? Who’s going to take the shot? You going to be the first one to say, ‘Put me — sign me up, they now say it’s OK’? I’m not being facetious."

Those comments surely did not help to save lives. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

I can’t believe people still talk about Covid? I was glad to put it in the rear view mirror and not look back! People are *****in nuts!

Edited by 4th&long
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

In which our resident junior "scientist" forgets that COVID barely existed in the USA for the first quarter of 2020 and that the vaccines were not widely available until the summer of 2021.

Oh, never mind! My error. The vaccines actually killed more people than they saved. All the the low cost of that little government tracking device in our arms.

• Haha (+1) 1