The foundation under Dr. Fauci is starting to crack...

10 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Not a fan of MTG. But love that she refused to call him Dr.

:lol:

At this point, anyone supporting fascist...err..Fauci should go see him for a physical and a rectal exam...

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

they admit doesn’t work

"they" admit nothing of the sort. Because the evidence shows that it has worked, not perfectly, but yes, enough to prevent a lot of additional deaths and probably even more additional severe cases.

I know a guy in his 20s who just got measles despite having had the measles vaccine. Would any rational person say that therefore the measles vaccine "doesn't work?" As in "doesn't work in general" vs. "didn't provide protection from the disease in his case?"

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

"they" admit nothing of the sort. Because the evidence shows that it has worked, not perfectly, but yes, enough to prevent a lot of additional deaths and probably even more additional severe cases.

I know a guy in his 20s who just got measles despite having had the measles vaccine. Would any rational person say that therefore the measles vaccine "doesn't work?" As in "doesn't work in general" vs. "didn't provide protection from the disease in his case?"

It doesn’t prevent the spread 

It doesn't mean you won’t get Covid

It didn’t end the pandemic - they said they needed NINTEY percent of the population to get it before we “return to a new normal.”   

It causes side effects - that could be deadly 

It wasn’t necessary because the virus isn’t what they told us it was.  Not lethal to 99.6 percent of the population.   

This is what they did

And to this day we don’t have answers.  Never will most likely.  Because half of you or more need to pretend this never happened.  

It’s the most embarrassing moment in the history of the human race.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Is that before or after you nuke Gaza?

It can be done concurrently.  Demented Biden is botching the whole situation, when there is a simple solution.  What a mess.  

NO VACCINE IS 100% EFFECTIVE

Why am I not surprised that Finding doesn't get that?

Not one.  Ever.  Polio. Measles. Flu. Chicken pox. Covid etc.

That's precisely why moron politicians and talking heads headed by Biden and Maddow were LYING when they said things like this...

• Thank you (+1) 3

Astounding that a mere 4 years after lockdowns (you mean I have to eat at home?), mask mandates (you mean I can't see your teeth when you snarl?), and at-home schooling (you mean we finally separated the reasonably diligent wheat from the lazy-ass chaff?), we are traveling more than ever, spending more than ever, investing more than ever, with so much free time on our hands that we can spend hours, days, months, years whining about missing a boring graduation ceremony (I just went through a few of those so I know what I'm talking about) ...

And of course you naysayers just know, to a certainty, that a totally laissez-faire approach would have left us in a better place today. Because, well, you prayed or something.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Astounding that a mere 4 years after lockdowns (you mean I have to eat at home?), mask mandates (you mean I can't see your teeth when you snarl?), and at-home schooling (you mean we finally separated the reasonably diligent wheat from the lazy-ass chaff?), we are traveling more than ever, spending more than ever, investing more than ever, with so much free time on our hands that we can spend hours, days, months, years whining about missing a boring graduation ceremony (I just went through a few of those so I know what I'm talking about) ...

And of course you naysayers just know, to a certainty, that a totally laissez-faire approach would have left us in a better place today. Because, well, you prayed or something.

You make it sound so awesome! Can’t wait for the next pandemic!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Can't u admit they were wrong? By a wide margin?

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, JDHillFan said:

You make it sound so awesome! Can’t wait for the next pandemic!!

This kinda summed it up for me. And for my HS age kid (might not have scored in the 99th percentile on the SAT if school had been in the way!)

The students at her school actually put together a petition in opposition of a "return to in person school" plan.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Trump knew before this... but he knew.

With Fauci's admission, this is even more meaningless than before...