The BIG LIE

On 5/9/2021 at 11:15 PM, BillStime said:

Two years before the 2020 election, the conspiracy that Donald Trump won the election was part of a plot cooked up by a Texas Republican businessman

The making of a myth

The making of a president 

https://www.target.com/p/rigged-by-mollie-hemingway-hardcover/-/A-83226546

Edited by T master

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ouch

Capitol Rioter Who Used Fire Extinguisher On Cops Says He Realizes 'Tyrannical' Trump Lied

“They kept spitting out the false narrative about a stolen election and how it was ‘our duty’ to stand up to tyranny,” Palmer wrote. “Little did I realize that they were the tyrannical ones desperate to hold on to power at any cost even by creating the chaos they knew would happen with such rhetoric.” Palmer wrote that he offered his “most sincere and deepest apologies” for believing in Trump’s lies.

Bonnie, Karen and Doc would NEVER admit they were conned.

idiots 

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

When your party is dying and has

nothing to offer 

how many votes did the dead party get? worried about those independents that would vote for the dead party today?  Joe better get his ratings up or he’s cooked 

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

how many votes did the dead party get? worried about those independents that would vote for the dead party today?  Joe better get his ratings up or he’s cooked 

Of course they're worried.  They're losing the Wuhan virus fear grip that allowed them to game the 2020 election and there's no hope on the horizon for them before the mid-terms, and then Joey's Presidency is effectively over.  Then the decision on what to do at the top of the ticket will likely lead to the party splintering from within.

2 hours ago, aristocrat said:

You tell me - you’re making the accusation - your party had how many lawsuits planted across the country and lost just about everyone of them?

Keep spinning 

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

Of course they're worried.  They're losing the Wuhan virus fear grip that allowed them to game the 2020 election and there's no hope on the horizon for them before the mid-terms, and then Joey's Presidency is effectively over.  Then the decision on what to do at the top of the ticket will likely lead to the party splintering from within.

Why would we worry when the top of your ticket is this?

image.thumb.jpeg.13def729aa44434f6f26424962449f8d.jpeg

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You tell me - you’re making the accusation - your party had how many lawsuits planted across the country and lost just about everyone of them?

Keep spinning 

What does any of that have to do with the questions I asked? Literally nothing. 

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

What does any of that have to do with the questions I asked? Literally nothing. 

Apologies - read your comment too fast.  

With that said - I think we should do audits on Florida and Texas just to see how many votes the dying party got…

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

No worries here.  The voting rights bill pushed by the administration should resolve all these issues by legalizing and codifying fraud.  

What fraud?

The one enabled by the Trump administration? Just find enough votes to overturn the election?  That fraud?

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886xsi680ifz653eh8wiu

• Like (+1) 1