The BIG LIE

7 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

You do high end tax and this is your reply?  🤦🏻‍♂️

Yea the meme was the truth doesn’t mind being questioned.  Trumps entire admin hated being questioned. The epitome of that was the tax returns. I guess you could do it with all the other Trump things where Trump or the Trump admin refused to be disposed or provide information.

Either way the meme is dumb because it’s antithetical to how Trump/Trump-admin operated.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

Yea the meme was the truth doesn’t mind being questioned.  Trumps entire admin hated being questioned. The epitome of that was the tax returns. I guess you could do it with all the other Trump things where Trump or the Trump admin refused to be disposed or provide information.

Either way the meme is dumb because it’s antithetical to how Trump/Trump-admin operated.

Bizzaro world on display. The Trump administration was on the news every day answering questions and explaining policy to the American people. Not sure where you were during the previous four years. Don’t you get cable television in your basement? And, what does that have to do with his PERSONAL tax returns….answer….nothing. I’d hope the administration knows nothing about anyone’s personal tax returns including yours or mine. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Bizzaro world on display. The Trump administration was on the news every day answering questions and explaining policy to the American people. Not sure where you were during the previous four years. Don’t you get cable television in your basement? And, what does that have to do with his PERSONAL tax returns….answer….nothing. I’d hope the administration knows nothing about anyone’s personal tax returns including yours or mine. 

The hypocrisy, when we literally have Joey refusing to answer questions everyday, is amazing.  And the tax squirrel is always a hoot.  The key to Russian collusion is in there!  LOL!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

What questions about Trunps return should they be answering that had not already been answered by filing the return? 

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I think moving forward there should be a department established at the federal and state levels to…review an individuals tax return.  They could be empowered to analyze, consider or maybe even contest returns that are filed. Then, maybe, we could get away from people with no earthly clue what they are talking about speculating about ones tax returns.  

Maybe some day. 

• Haha (+1) 1

21 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think moving forward there should be a department established at the federal and state levels to…review an individuals tax return.  They could be empowered to analyze, consider or maybe even contest returns that are filed. Then, maybe, we could get away from people with no earthly clue what they are talking about speculating about ones tax returns.  

Maybe some day. 

If only!

And after that we need a law that states the IRS has 30 days from a candidate declaring running for office to give an ‘all clear’ statement so that this political bull$&t never happens again! But no, that’s make way too much sense. (By the way, we already do it in public construction bidding in which the agency gets TWO WEEKS to issue a prequalification statement to all prospective bidders so they don’t waste their time assembling a bid if they aren’t qualified to submit.)

• Like (+1) 1