(OT) Is it true that Nick Tahoe's

ajzepp

I grew up in Rochester, but havent been back for a few years. One of my coworkers recently moved from there and said Nick had passed away a while back, and that the place wasn't open 24 hrs anymore. Is that right?

I used to frequent the on in Gates, but would go to the one downtown if I was drunk enough. Last time a buddy and I went to that one we ended up with two skinny hookers on top of us in my little '79 Mazda RX-7......they played us right.....they were reaching in our pants, complimenting our "size" when my buddy just flipped out......he was yelling "get off me B word....she's trying to steal my wallet". He threw open the door, tossed the hooker out on her ass, realized his wallet was gone and just lost it. The two hookers jumped into the backseat of a big black cadillac and began driving away when my buddy ran down the street like an idiot trying to chase after them. When we got back to our car he realized that she got it out of his pocket but it had fallen onto the floor........PHEW!

Damn, those were the days.......

The one downtown is only open til about 8pm because there were too many similar stoires to yours. Some I heard involved one tooth hookers and UR students getting shot at. Though I haven't been there in a like a year, I believe the Lyell Ave is 24 hours. You can get your drunken plate fixs there.