Biden creates an economic crisis--Unemployment, Inflation, risk of STAGLFATION increasing

19 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Why do you think Americans give him such a putrid, horrid, dismal, pathetic approval rating?

you got to be deep into the group think (fan mentality) to think that's a list of actual accomplishments.

Just lies and showing how Demand Side economic doesn't work for anyone outside the top.

The inflation reduction act, like the other massive federal spending, added liquidity to the markets while inflation was transitionary, and the fed was talking/raising rates to remove liquidity to the markets.

IS IT A RECESSION? IS IT A DEPRESSIOIN? NO, IT’S BIDENOMICS!  

More companies announce bankruptcies and closures, citing inflation as almost 3,200 stores face shuttering in 2024

https://nypost.com/2024/06/18/us-news/more-companies-announce-bankruptcies-and-closures-citing-inflation-as-almost-3200-stores-face-shuttering-in-2024-poll/

CHASER:  Hollywood Arby’s closes after 55 years over California’s $20 minimum wage.

https://nypost.com/2024/06/19/business/hollywood-arbys-closes-over-californias-20-minimum-wage/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Angry 1

On 6/18/2024 at 9:13 AM, Tiberius said:

I will give President Biden this. He is a snazzy dresser.

And Justice Brown gave one of my favorite Supreme Court Justice confirmation answers.

Q: What is a woman?

Justice Brown's Answer: I can't say because I'm not a biologist. LOL 😀

Why isn't picking VP Harris on the list?

Is an inflation reduction act that pumps more billions into the economy some kind of a joke?

We're closing in on 3 years of the Ukraine war.  Sure he got us in it. Will he ever get us out? Doubtful.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I will give President Biden this. He is a snazzy dresser.

And Justice Brown gave one of my favorite Supreme Court Justice confirmation answers.

Q: What is a woman?

Justice Brown's Answer: I can't say because I'm not a biologist. LOL 😀

Why isn't picking VP Harris on the list?

Is an inflation reduction act that pumps more billions into the economy some kind of a joke?

We're closing in on 3 years of the Ukraine war.  Sure he got us in it. Will he ever get us out? Doubtful.

You want 1 million immigrants rounded up and deported? 

Why? Are they a threat to you? Are you afraid? 

• Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

do you want laws to be followed and enforced? or no?

What, like the speed limit? One mile over, you get a ticket? No 

And why won't Congress fix the immigration system? Oh that's right, Trump does not want it fixed, he just wants to complain 

blah blah 

• Vomit 1