Biden creates an economic crisis--Unemployment, Inflation, risk of STAGLFATION increasing

23 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Β 

OK, let's say I instead went with Tibs' "we all were."Β  Was there only a victim in Trump's "election interference" butΒ notΒ in Biden's?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Β 

OK, let's say I instead went with Tibs' "we all were."Β  Was there only a victim in Trump's "election interference" butΒ notΒ in Biden's?

In both cases, the β€œvictim” is the general image of America and the general publicΒ 

Β 

Hey look it’s a guy who knows what he’s talking about who says tariffs are bad WHAT A CONCEPTΒ 

• Eyeroll 1

19 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Β 

Grants are good because they assist business owners in upgrading to meet consumer demand. Republicans would rather businesses fail. What a shame.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Grants are good because they assist business owners in upgrading to meet consumer demand. Republicans would rather businesses fail. What a shame.

Β 

β€œUpgrading to meet consumer demand.”

Β 

Lol lol lol lol lol. Β  Β 
Β 

She didn’t say business is good, expanding because demand is thru the roof.Β 
Β 

She said β€œI got a lot of grants.”

Β 

Let’s assume this exchange isn’t staged like a backyard BBQ pic at the Schumer’s. Β Which I’m sure it deliberately was to make the regime look like it’s assisting business owners. Β Which it isn’t. Β 
Β 

The first thing she could have said was β€œboomin. Β Business is boomin!”

Β 

She doesn’t. Β Continue thinking things are awesome it’s really embarrassing. Β 

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Β 

β€œUpgrading to meet consumer demand.”

Β 

Lol lol lol lol lol. Β  Β 
Β 

She didn’t say business is good, expanding because demand is thru the roof.Β 
Β 

She said β€œI got a lot of grants.”

Β 

Let’s assume this exchange isn’t staged like a backyard BBQ pic at the Schumer’s. Β Which I’m sure it deliberately was to make the regime look like it’s assisting business owners. Β Which it isn’t. Β 
Β 

The first thing she could have said was β€œboomin. Β Business is boomin!”

Β 

She doesn’t. Β Continue thinking things are awesome it’s really embarrassing. Β 

So because she didn’t say those exact words, you think her business is failing? Strange. But not unexpected from anti-American, anti-small business republicans.Β 

Edited by Roundybout
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 6/17/2024 at 9:30 AM, Ted Striker said:

Β 

A hospital! What is it?

It's a building where you go sometimes when you're sick. Has nurses and doctors there.

• Haha (+1) 1