Bandits lose to Knighthawks in playoffs

Fezmid

This was like three days ago.  :lol:

John Grant is God, by the way.

319363[/snapback]

Yeah, but people were preoccupied with something. Not sure what it was, but I heard 'draft' a few times. *shrug* :lol:

CW

Gary Gait is God.  John Grant is certainly an apostle.

319489[/snapback]

He and bro Paul were so fun to watch at SU back in the 80s. I wish they televised more back then.

Air Gait is quite possibly one of the most amazing athletic moves in any sport. It's too bad they made it illegal. It really is ABOUT the equivelant of dunking from the 3 point line. Not quite, but almost.

He and bro Paul were so fun to watch at SU back in the 80s.  I wish they televised more back then.

Air Gait is quite possibly one of the most amazing athletic moves in any sport.  It's too bad they made it illegal.  It really is ABOUT the equivelant of dunking from the 3 point line.  Not quite, but almost.

319523[/snapback]

I'm so glad they got a chance to play professionally. The indoor game is terrific spectator fun. I wish I could watch it regularly but alas I usually only get to see the title game because Tivo catches it.

Great game - right there with hockey for best live sport.

Great game - right there with hockey for best live sport.

319546[/snapback]

Agreed -- and it's MUCH cheaper than the NHL. :lol: (I have season tickets to the Minnesota Swarm, and I pay $25/seat, 10 rows from the glass, center field).

CW

Agreed -- and it's MUCH cheaper than the NHL. :lol:  (I have season tickets to the Minnesota Swarm, and I pay $25/seat, 10 rows from the glass, center field).

CW

319558[/snapback]

We had another sellout crowd last night in the ECHL playoffs (6451 at the arenigloo). Tickets for the playoffs are a bit more expensive (to pay the players) but you can get in the barn for about $17.

We had another sellout crowd last night in the ECHL playoffs (6451 at the arenigloo).  Tickets for the playoffs are a bit more expensive (to pay the players) but you can get in the barn for about $17.

319666[/snapback]

The "cheap" seats (lower bowl behind the nets) for the Swarm are $10.

Amazing how much of a ripoff the NHL tickets are/were. The same seats for the Wild were around $70.

CW

The "cheap" seats (lower bowl behind the nets) for the Swarm are $10.

Amazing how much of a ripoff the NHL tickets are/were.  The same seats for the Wild were around $70.

CW

319688[/snapback]

The Alaska Aces are the best entertainment value in the state. They are selling seasons to the worst seats in the house (2nd deck, each corner) for about $165. That's about $5 a seat.