Donahoe is the Son of Satan

:doh:  :)  :lol: You must've worked all week on that one.

Yes, this is what it has come to. I await the next complaint that TD cheats at Duck-Duck-Goose. :D

349897[/snapback]

Actually, he's a very fair Duck-Duck-Goose player. Rumor has it, though, that he does cheat at Red Light-Green Light and has been known bend the rules in Red Rover.

Actually, he's a very fair Duck-Duck-Goose player.  Rumor has it, though, that he does cheat at Red Light-Green Light and has been known bend the rules in Red Rover.

349922[/snapback]

And he never yells "Polo" when the other kids do so he never gets caught.

That bastard.

20 years ago...he beat up Phil Donahue and snuck into the Donahue/Marlo Thomas abode and made nasty with Marlo....He responded positively to phrases like:

"Phil, you're an albino tiger tonight."

"Oh Phil, you fill me...."

TD made my son fall off the "monkey bars" on Memorial Day and break his elbow... And of course it wasn't a simple break! One requiring the placement of two pins! What a dick!

He was also behind my healthcare provider closing their urgent care unit early... So I would have to wait 3 hours in an ER!

:D

TD taught Stuart Scott to say that annoying "Boo-Ya" thing.

350286[/snapback]

Stuart: I pledge myself to your teachings. To the ways of the Sith

Darth Donahoe: Good. Good. The Force is strong with you. A powerful Sith you will become. Henceforth, you shall be known as Darth Shizzle

Stuart: I pledge myself to your teachings. To the ways of the Sith

Darth Donahoe: Good. Good. The Force is strong with you. A powerful Sith you will become. Henceforth, you shall be known as Darth Shizzle

350287[/snapback]

:D<_<:huh::D:D