Donahoe is the Son of Satan

TD is simply an electron - totally negative.

Nothing positive can be said about him.

Even Schrodinger's equation S orbital thing-a-majingy had him pegged to be 50% of the time in two opposite areas and 0% of the time travelling in between.

It's Satanic, I say. Satanic!

335276[/snapback]

My only problem with Schrodinger is that when you factor relativity into his most famous work, it throws his theory out the window

schrodinger died in 1961

it is currently 2005

relatively speaking, his cat died along time ago

My only problem with Schrodinger is that when you factor relativity into his most famous work, it throws his theory out the window

schrodinger died in 1961

it is currently 2005

relatively speaking, his cat died along time ago

335286[/snapback]

Yeah, but he won a Nobel at 21 or something ridiculous like that.

It was only his Doctoral thesis anyway.

Yeah, but he won a Nobel at 21 or something ridiculous like that.

It was only his Doctoral thesis anyway.

335288[/snapback]

Schroedinger developed his quantum theory when he was 35. I HIGHLY doubt they awarded him the Nobel Prize 14 years previous to that.

You're probably thinking of Pauli or Heisenberg or one of the other founders of quantum physics. They all made their discoveries in their early 20's. And they don't nearly get enough credit for it; Shroedinger usually gets more credit than he deserves, as his theory really wasn't that good and held progress in physics back about 30 years. Really, Pauli, Dirac, Heisenberg, et al. were pretty much screwed by Schroedinger...

...who, I'm sure, was somehow backed up by the evil, soulless Tom Donahoe, the rat bastard. TD set back physics 30 friggin' years!

...who, I'm sure, was somehow backed up by the evil, soulless Tom Donahoe, the rat bastard.  TD set back physics 30 friggin' years!

335294[/snapback]

After the first atomic test at Alamagordo in 1945, Robert Oppenheimer was misquoted. The direct translation is actually:

I am Donahoe, Destroyer of Worlds

Schroedinger developed his quantum theory when he was 35.  I HIGHLY doubt they awarded him the Nobel Prize 14 years previous to that. 

You're probably thinking of Pauli or Heisenberg or one of the other founders of quantum physics.  They all made their discoveries in their early 20's.  And they don't nearly get enough credit for it; Shroedinger usually gets more credit than he deserves, as his theory really wasn't that good and held progress in physics back about 30 years.  Really, Pauli, Dirac, Heisenberg, et al. were pretty much screwed by Schroedinger...

...who, I'm sure, was somehow backed up by the evil, soulless Tom Donahoe, the rat bastard.  TD set back physics 30 friggin' years!

335294[/snapback]

Thank you for setting my drunk mind straight with the facts.

I did however, have the TD part of the story straight.

He's pure evil man, pure evil. (and probably cost Schrodinger that Nobel prize to boot!):wub:

Thank you for setting my drunk mind straight with the facts.

I did however, have the TD part of the story straight.

He's pure evil man, pure evil. (and probably cost Schrodinger that Nobel prize to boot!):D

335383[/snapback]

no need for apologies, TD was responsible for your altered state of mind. he prolly slipped you the date rape drug too

Schroedinger developed his quantum theory when he was 35.  I HIGHLY doubt they awarded him the Nobel Prize 14 years previous to that. 

You're probably thinking of Pauli or Heisenberg or one of the other founders of quantum physics.  They all made their discoveries in their early 20's.  And they don't nearly get enough credit for it; Shroedinger usually gets more credit than he deserves, as his theory really wasn't that good and held progress in physics back about 30 years.  Really, Pauli, Dirac, Heisenberg, et al. were pretty much screwed by Schroedinger...

335294[/snapback]

I'm unsure about Heisenburg, and I never include Pauli as a matter of principle.

I cant believe this thread is still going !

335942[/snapback]

This thread went on-line April 26th 2005. Human decisions are removed from TSW. Donahoe begins to learn, at a geometric rate. This thread became self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, May 13