How's This For A Face Covering?

ExiledInIllinois

3 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I almost thought I was watching an ACOE recruitment video. Then I remembered, no green flora. Lots of chemicals  

So 1950s!  The Corps drained the Everglades in the '50s... Where do you think you get all your sugar and beef from!  They are in the process of restoring things! You'll be sorry when there is nothing to put on the smoker you "borrowed l" from you're neighbor!

Enjoy the tofu! 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

So 1950s!  The Corps drained the Everglades in the '50s... Where do you think you get all your sugar and beef from!  They are in the process of restoring things! You'll be sorry when there is nothing to put on the smoker you "borrowed l" from you're neighbor!

Enjoy the tofu! 

FASCINATING! Do tell more! The world needs to know! This board should be the first gang to be enlightened. I think you should bring this up in every thread posted to strengthen this important informative message. Crusade like you are mad that we didn’t draft Mahomes!!! 

(I’ll run off and hide now....)

:)

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

FASCINATING! Do tell more! The world needs to know! This board should be the first gang to be enlightened. I think you should bring this up in every thread posted to strengthen this important informative message. Crusade like you are mad that we didn’t draft Mahomes!!! 

(I’ll run off and hide now....)

:)

I don't think it's a crusade, more of running joke... Or should we call it a jousting joke. 

That's Fergy falling off his horse! 😉

depositphotos_3655079-stock-photo-jousti

• Shocked 1

6 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Heyyyyy. I can joust with the best of them. 

Buckle your chin strap next time! 😉

Oh... For the record @Augie, It was just easy to poke fun at one the most famous Corps projects that gets the Enviro cackles in a cluster! Florida produces the most sugarcane and is 10th in beef production... I don't think that happens in Disney World, Animal Kingdom. It's at the top, roughly being 1/5 of the production of #1, Lil Ole Texas! Yet Texas is 5 times bigger while the Everglades covers roughly 20% of Florida... There is a reason they drained it in the first place: Big Ag and a return on fed dollars to the rest of the nation for money spent on infrastructure projects... Nobody is being enlightened by these obvious facts. You seem shocked.  Again,  just a joke... Easy poking fun at the Corps. I do it all the time. 

Anyway... Simplified...That's a lot of cows in da Magic Kingdom! 😉

4 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Buckle your chin strap next time! 😉

Oh... For the record @Augie, It was just easy to poke fun at one the most famous Corps projects that gets the Enviro cackles in a cluster! Florida produces the most sugarcane and is 10th in beef production... I don't think that happens in Disney World, Animal Kingdom. It's at the top, roughly being 1/5 of the production of #1, Lil Ole Texas! Yet Texas is 5 times bigger while the Everglades covers roughly 20% of Florida... There is a reason they drained it in the first place: Big Ag and a return on fed dollars to the rest of the nation for money spent on infrastructure projects... Nobody is being enlightened by these obvious facts. You seem shocked.  Again,  just a joke... Easy poking fun at the Corps. I do it all the time. 

Anyway... Simplified...That's a lot of cows in da Magic Kingdom! 😉

I have no one to blame but myself here.   🤷‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.