How hard is it to get tickets?

A few friends of mine and I are planning a road trip from Ottawa (yes, it's Canada's capital) to Buffalo to see the Bills play the Falcons. That, or down to Boston on October 30 to see them play the Patriots at night.

I've heard some talk about how it's hard to get tickets to Bills games, but I was wondering if you really do need to know someone, or to get them through eBay, etc. I was wondering the same for Patriots tickets. Also, when do they usually go on sale? I know the Patriots tickets go on sale May 21, but buffalobills.com doesn't say anything.

A few friends of mine and I are planning a road trip from Ottawa (yes, it's Canada's capital) to Buffalo to see the Bills play the Falcons. That, or down to Boston on October 30 to see them play the Patriots at night.

I've heard some talk about how it's hard to get tickets to Bills games, but I was wondering if you really do need to know someone, or to get them through eBay, etc. I was wondering the same for Patriots tickets. Also, when do they usually go on sale? I know the Patriots tickets go on sale May 21, but buffalobills.com doesn't say anything.

319131[/snapback]

You can get tickets off of eBay easy enough. I bought 4 tickets to the Bills/Jags season opener last year and only paid about $80/ticket (5 rows from the field, 20 yard line). I thought that was a good deal.

Others have posted that you can get tickets from people selling them the day of the game; I wouldn't trust that personally, but it's up to you.

Not sure when they go on sale.

CW

319131[/snapback]

I have to believe the demand for Pats tickets continues to be at an all time high. Your best bet would be coming to RWS to see the Bills play the Falcons. Plus it will be a lot more fun for you surrounded by Bills fans. Single game tickets probably won't go on sale until sometime in June.

You can get tickets off of eBay easy enough.  I bought 4 tickets to the Bills/Jags season opener last year and only paid about $80/ticket (5 rows from the field, 20 yard line).  I thought that was a good deal.

Others have posted that you can get tickets from people selling them the day of the game; I wouldn't trust that personally, but it's up to you.

Not sure when they go on sale.

CW

319136[/snapback]

But if I just want crappy tickets and don't want to go through eBay, is it easy enough to just get them from buffalobills.com, or do they sell out in ten minutes?

But if I just want crappy tickets and don't want to go through eBay, is it easy enough to just get them from buffalobills.com, or do they sell out in ten minutes?

319140[/snapback]

Can't help you with that, as I've never bought single game tickets. I think you should be fine though, especially if you go with the Falcons.

CW

319131[/snapback]

Depending upon how many you need you won't have any trouble getting them in the lots.

It's alot easier to get Bills Tickets than Patriots tickets. Just look for the single game sale date and get online that day early. There are other ways as well. Season ticket holders can get single game tickets before the general population and group tickets go on sale before single game seats as well. Scalpers are always plentiful on game day as well.

By the way, Ottawa is the Capital of Canada and Toronto is the Capital of Ontario.