We needed another speed guy

Think about having Evans and Parrish on the outside, and Mould playing the slot...talk about stretching the field. With 4.3 speed on the outside, look for JP to heave that ball a little more than you might expect...This offense needed another speed guy other than Evans, b/c outside of Evans we had no burners

With more speed on the field, guys like Parrish, Evans, and even Everett will hopefully be able to use that speed to gain more separation off the LOS against a defender. This should translate into JP being able to get the ball out of his hands faster.

The only concern I have is if Parrish will be able to be physical enough with a defender playing bump in run at the LOS. Teams will be jamming him at the LOS so I would expect to see a lot of motion out of Parrish and once he does learn to use his hands to shed a defender at the LOS, he will get separation and if they get him the ball, he will rip off some deadly YAC.

Think about having Evans and Parrish on the outside, and Mould playing the slot...talk about stretching the field. With 4.3 speed on the outside, look for JP to heave that ball a little more than you might expect...This offense needed another speed guy other than Evans, b/c outside of Evans we had no burners

319013[/snapback]

i don't think roscoe will be stretching the field too often......he's a slot guy and lacks the height to compete for jump balls downfield.....he'll have to get his yards after the catch.........

Parish is strictly a slot receiver....he is there because the CANT give him a jam off the line.....

I still like the idea of having another speed guy....one thing I continually heard from fans who came back from the games is that the receivers WERE NOT GETTING SEPARATION at least not consistantly......

I think the idea is to get defenses from stuffing the box give Willis more room to run.....

Speed kills. The more you have, the harder it is for the opponent as long as they are good football players & not just track guys.

I like the pick of Everett alot. A TE who can stretch a defense

I like Parrish in that he is fast & has skillls but what I don't like is that due to hgis lack of size he may never be a full time starter & using a 2nd round pick on a guy that isn't expected top ever be a starter for you is too high of a pick

I also think the CB they took in trhe 5th round who some prognosticators thoght would go undrafted, I think he will be a bust for the Bills.

What is with Donahoe drafting so many short players?

Speed is great but having some size is good too

Speed kills. The more you have, the harder it is for the opponent as long as they are good football players & not just track guys.

I like the pick of Everett alot. A TE who can stretch a defense

I like Parrish in that he is fast & has skillls but what I don't like is that due to  hgis lack of size he may never be a full time starter & using a 2nd round pick on a guy that isn't expected top ever be a starter for you is too high of a pick

I also think the CB they took in trhe 5th round who some prognosticators thoght would go undrafted, I think he will be a bust for the Bills.

What is with Donahoe drafting so many short players?

Speed is great but having some size is good too

320397[/snapback]

i disagree to an extent. #55 is a late second rounder, and it's not that common for such players to be studs who end up dominating (9 of 21 starters for the bills are first rounders, after all). if he ends up being a good 3rd down receiver who is difficult to cover and returns punts well, that's a good investment. i actually really like the pick. the bills need some explosiveness, and he gives a lot more of it than reed. sure, he has some defects, but he's not expected to be an every down player. he's supposed to be a productive role player who gives the offense another dimension in key situations. it's a good thing to have a productive third receiver who can catch 40 balls/year and be a reliable target in desperate 3rd down moments.