Well, I knew who wrote this...

[8:51 am] Bad answers by Donahoe, Miami guys

Buffalo News reports: 'It was Donahoe's job to get a deal done. He overplayed his hand. The draft is done and the market for running backs has been significantly weakened. At least for the time being, the Bills are stuck with Henry, a diminished asset who has demanded a trade and says he will not play in Buffalo again.'

Guessed that author right quick. At the very least, he's making a name for himself.

-Jeff

Buffalo News reports: 'It was Donahoe's job to get a deal done. He overplayed his hand. The draft is done and the market for running backs has been significantly weakened. At least for the time being, the Bills are stuck with Henry, a diminished asset who has demanded a trade and says he will not play in Buffalo again.'

Guessed that author right quick. At the very least, he's making a name for himself. 

-Jeff

319002[/snapback]

Sullivan is walking around with wood right now. He gets to say "I told you so." Hey, Bill Belichick has Ron Borges. TD has Jerry Sullivan.

PTR

-Jeff

319002[/snapback]

To tell you the truth, its getting kind of sad. Sullivan is starting to come off as just pathetic with all of his bitching. Instead of getting all worked up about his columns now I actually kind of chuckle.

-Jeff

319002[/snapback]

Didn't even open the article for that very reason.

Sullivan = RJ

and that is an insult to RJ.

I am actually glad that in a draft where the talent wasn't that great, the Bills did not get any 3rd round offers for Travis Henry.

I stand by the fact if you can find a team that was willing to give the Eagles a 2nd rounder for AJ Feeley....than the Bills will be able to find someone to take Travis Henry for a 2nd rounder.

Patience.

Sullivan = RJ

and that is an insult to RJ.

I am actually glad that in a draft where the talent wasn't that great, the Bills did not get any 3rd round offers for Travis Henry.

I stand by the fact if you can find a team that was willing to give the Eagles a 2nd rounder for AJ Feeley....than the Bills will be able to find someone to take Travis Henry for a 2nd rounder.

Patience.

319030[/snapback]

HECK! If the Jaguars could find a team to give up a FIRST ROUND pick for Rob Johnson....the Bills should be able to most certainly get a 2nd rounder for Travis.

:o

To tell you the truth, its getting kind of sad.  Sullivan is starting to come off as just pathetic with all of his bitching.  Instead of getting all worked up about his columns now I actually kind of chuckle.

319006[/snapback]

Yeah, that's how I feel when I see anything by him. He's just looking for crap to whine about.

HECK!  If the Jaguars could find a team to give up a FIRST ROUND pick for Rob Johnson....the Bills should be able to most certainly get a 2nd rounder for Travis.

:o

319036[/snapback]

Jesus man I'm trying to forget about that...

-Jeff

319002[/snapback]

Heh, that's pretty funny because right when I read that line I knew it was Sullivan too. Pretty pathetic.

To tell you the truth, its getting kind of sad.  Sullivan is starting to come off as just pathetic with all of his bitching.  Instead of getting all worked up about his columns now I actually kind of chuckle.

319006[/snapback]

Starting to come off as pathetic.....he rounded that bend many years ago. The real funny thing is all of his former counter parts when on to bigger and better things, leaving poor Jerry behind.

All writers must say how great the Bills are in every column.

319097[/snapback]

Thats not the point. The point is the EVERY column this guy writes is a tirade against TD. Not the Bills, but TD. It has become laughable, its so obvious he has something against Donahoe that he doesn't even try to be subtle about it anymore.

All writers must say how great the Bills are in every column.

319097[/snapback]

I don't think you're quite understanding the point people are making. Nobody is looking for rose colored glasses, just as they're not looking for doom and gloom w/ every single column, which is the only thing that Sullivan writes. I think TD must have had sex w/ Sullivan's mother because the guy hates him for some unknown reason.

Sully wrote another column where he is stating his opinion.....I don't believe it. All columnists have different styles. Even more amazing than Sully's negativity is the number of people who get all worked up over it. It's real simple...it's the same concept as the "ignore" feature here on TSW. If you don't like Sully, don't click on the link to his columns. :o

Sully wrote another column where he is stating his opinion.....I don't believe it.  All columnists have different styles.  Even more amazing than Sully's negativity is the number of people who get all worked up over it.  It's real simple...it's the same concept as the "ignore" feature here on TSW.  If you don't like Sully, don't click on the link to his columns. :o

319147[/snapback]

:o I haven't even read the column. I just found the fact that everyone knew who it was by the snippet on the front page funny!