Name a Right Wing Position

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

incentivizing illegal immigration and human smuggling.  They should be coming over legally. Do you not understand that?

Where does this say anything about reuniting children with non legal guardians?

Cruelty is the point here.

But given the fact the cult cares more about guns over the safety of children - no one is surprised

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Where does this say anything about reuniting children with non legal guardians?

Cruelty is the point here.

But given the fact the cult cares more about guns over the safety of children - no one is surprised

The parents should be coming here legally in the first place.  That’s the point

I am disgusted by trump, totally untrustworthy, 

I think Biden is gutless and has no idea what he is doing. He is like a pinball bouncing where AOC and Nancy tell him to.

But one thing I know for sure...

I SUPPORT NEIL YOUNG, he has a Heart of Gold, a true Southern Man,  and under a Harvester Moon, I also support JONI MITCHELL... Yellow taxi or Uber 

F rogan, f spotify and their money.

GO Bills.....

On 1/29/2022 at 5:52 PM, Niagara Bill said:

I am disgusted by trump, totally untrustworthy, 

I think Biden is gutless and has no idea what he is doing. He is like a pinball bouncing where AOC and Nancy tell him to.

But one thing I know for sure...

I SUPPORT NEIL YOUNG, he has a Heart of Gold, a true Southern Man,  and under a Harvester Moon, I also support JONI MITCHELL... Yellow taxi or Uber 

F rogan, f spotify and their money.

GO Bills.....

This is hilarious on several levels.

First level: boomers who wrote protest songs and don't own their own songs "threatening" to pull their music from a streaming service for said service hosting speech.

Second level: Skynyrd was correct on the Neil Young Question.

Third level: said boomers haven't produced a relevant song in fifty years.

Fourth level: Joni Mitchell famously self-diagnosed Morgellons, an "illness" that doesn't actually exist. If Joni "trusted the science" she would have submitted herself to psychiatric care for her delusions.

Fifth level: this is a prime opportunity for a superstar artist who gets basically no money from hundreds of millions of streams of their songs to pull their music without getting backlash over being "greedy," AND a prime opportunity for the companies who actually own boomer song catalogs to wrangle some more money out of Spotify. 

Sixth level: the people with the strongest feelings on the subject have never consumed an episode of JRE and this is obvious.

Seventh level: the best thing for Joe Rogan would be for Spotify to breach contract. He'd pocket nearly all of his $100M and his audience would follow him to another company, perhaps a new one with Joe as its owner/founder.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1