Name a Right Wing Position

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the party who dictates what women can do with their bodies…

From the party who dictates who LGTBQ can marry…

From the party gerrymandering their F out of their states and suppressing the right to vote…

From the party burning books because they are so insecure with their legacy and identity.

Idiots 

On 11/7/2021 at 12:08 PM, BillStime said:

CRT blah blah blah 

Ok, to start off, I’m sure him being Muslim has absolutely nothing to do with it...but everyone knows the Leftist strategy of calling “racism” when they don’t get their way...I’m sure Cruz  just feels that the guy’s ideology and political leanings are too far left...and that if he were more moderate or conservative, Cruz would have no problem supporting him...

See how easy that was? And the fact that he is a POC is completely irrelevant...👍

On 11/15/2021 at 8:28 AM, BillStime said:

WTF 

I disagree with Flynn on this...”One nation under God” simply recognizes that all of humanity comes from a creator(s) and not man- meaning there is a higher law than man’s...

Religion is a man made institution so I don’t like the idea of having one religion- because that would entail that the State use tyrannical power to force one religion onto to everyone- like they are attempting to do with Post Modernism ideology...

No thank you...

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I disagree with Flynn on this...”One nation under God” simply recognizes that all of humanity comes from a creator(s) and not man- meaning there is a higher law than man’s...

Religion is a man made institution so I don’t like the idea of having one religion- because that would entail that the State use tyrannical power to force one religion onto to everyone- like they are attempting to do with Post Modernism ideology...

No thank you...

lmao - you out fishing today?

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Yet you want to force everyone to get vaccines that do very little to stopping the spread of Covid. What about my body, my choice? The baby inside the woman's body is not part of her body. It has its own unique DNA. But, but, party of science!!! Hypocrite 

Zygots and fetuses are not public health threats. Infected people are. Should it be the drunks choice to drive a car? 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Yet you want to force everyone to get vaccines that do very little to stopping the spread of Covid. What about my body, my choice? The baby inside the woman's body is not part of her body. It has its own unique DNA. But, but, party of science!!! Hypocrite 

Cute. Since when does the American Taliban care about kids?

You have no issue regulating who can vote - who can marry - who can enlist in our military - what women can do with their own bodies - but as soon as a global pandemic comes about the cult is against all mitigation efforts to curb the spread and unnecessary death - a cute case of regulation for you but not for me - it’s the GQP way.

Just now, Bandito said:

If the vaccines work, which they don't, why do you care if people are vaccinated or not? And Abortion is the single biggest killer of black babies every year. Covid is not a threat to a 99% of people. But Black Lives Matter, right? This is too easy lol

Because they do work 

Just now, Bandito said:

No they don't. They do not eradicate the virus. The virus is similar to the flu. We were lied to by our government and the media. The vaccines should not be called vaccines. It should be called a shot. There are hundreds of more things deadlier than Covid. Masks don't work either. You are a sheep who is terrible at assessing risk, reading data (SCIENCE) and a huge super spreader of the virus if you are vaccinated. How's it feel to suck so bad?

They provide protection, don't move the goal posts here. No vaccine in history has ever eradicated a virus. We still have small pox, but few people catch it, that's to vaccinations 

• 4 weeks later...