Tucker Carlson

T&C

8 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Can’t wait I am so looking forward to it

If he just would’ve given the documents back…….

Id agree, he should’ve just given them back.  Trump knows they are coming after them and idiotically gave them ammo. 

That said, would it have stopped?  They’ve been going after him since jump.  

He’s not my first choice for President, but it’s very clear he represents a threat to permanent Washington, and they wont stop until that threat is neutralized. 

So, yes, he should’ve just given the documents back.  

Would that have prevented the federal indictment?  Maybe.  

Would they have stopped? No.  

Would they go after any other high level politician/political opponent if they did what Trump did?  No. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, SCBills said:

It’s not just Oliver Stone, and I’m sure you won’t believe RFK Jr either, but it’s far more compelling than any other explanations we have for how/why JFK was killed..

This follows a discussion on Operation Northwoods and a bungled attack on Cuba in which JFK reportedly vowed to burn down and scatter the ashes of the CIA. 

Oh, sorry. It isn't just Oliver Stone.

It's also a former heroin addict British comedian attempting to resurrect a career by doing righty conspiracy commentary.

It's also a crackpot nephew of JFK who thinks Sirhan Sirhan - ON VIDEO, SHOOTING HIS FATHER - isn't the "real assassin."

And now it's Tucker Carlson, a man who "hates Trump passionately," attempting to salvage his reputation by kissing Trump ass for 10 minutes at a time, three times a week.

And of course it's Trump, the biggest ass kisser of all time, sucking up to Clintons and every other evil deep stater for years, until suddenly becoming the 21st century Lyndon LaRouche.

EDIT: what about the UFOs? When will we be hearing about that conspiracy?

You may not be Q Anon, but you speak with a heavy Q Anon accent

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Id agree, he should’ve just given them back.  Trump knows they are coming after them and idiotically gave them ammo. 

That said, would it have stopped?  They’ve been going after him since jump.  

He’s not my first choice for President, but it’s very clear he represents a threat to permanent Washington, and they wont stop until that threat is neutralized. 

So, yes, he should’ve just given the documents back.  

Would that have prevented the federal indictment?  Maybe.  

Would they have stopped? No.  

Would they go after any other high level political/political opponent if they did what Trump did?  No. 

By all accounts, Trump had one he was elected president and serve the full term, even though he was impeached twice

The Democrats are not the one that forced Donald Trump to carry on with the lie that he had been cheated out of the election and just ran with it until only the hard-core Magus were even listening

And even though he was living comfortably as an ex president, who never divested from any of his businesses, so he was making money, the whole time, his newfound money from the Saudi’s for the live golf tournaments, he still had to find a way to stick it to the government or at least he thought he did. 

The problem is Donald Trump‘s really not that smart. He has an ego the size of Florida, and he literally thought that he could just get away with anything then come to the classified documents case.

They’ve got him dead to rights….maybe

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Oh, sorry. It isn't just Oliver Stone.

It's also a former heroin addict British comedian attempting to resurrect a career by doing righty conspiracy commentary.

It's also a crackpot nephew of JFK who thinks Sirhan Sirhan - ON VIDEO, SHOOTING HIS FATHER - isn't the "real assassin."

And now it's Tucker Carlson, a man who "hates Trump passionately," attempting to salvage his reputation by kissing Trump ass for 10 minutes at a time, three times a week.

Ah.. there it is.  So you just dislike anyone who pushes back on the approved corporate narrative.  

You could’ve just said that instead of pretending to have some nuanced view of Tucker Carlson. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

By all accounts, Trump had one he was elected president and serve the full term, even though he was impeached twice

The Democrats are not the one that forced Donald Trump to carry on with the lie that he had been cheated out of the election and just ran with it until only the hard-core Magus were even listening

And even though he was living comfortably as an ex president, who never divested from any of his businesses, so he was making money, the whole time, his newfound money from the Saudi’s for the live golf tournaments, he still had to find a way to stick it to the government or at least he thought he did. 

The problem is Donald Trump‘s really not that smart. He has an ego the size of Florida, and he literally thought that he could just get away with anything then come to the classified documents case.

They’ve got him dead to rights….maybe

“Cheated of the election” was a lie?

Was the election stolen?  I don’t think so.

I don’t believe machines were changing votes and/or illegal ballot harvesting was so prevalent that it changed the outcome of the election.  

Was the election rigged?  Yea, it was.  And it’s also kind of obvious at this point. 

It was close enough that the Hunter Biden laptop story could have changed the outcome.  Polling on it certainly suggests it would have.   We had tech companies working in conjunction with intelligence officials and Dem politicians to censor, suppress and lie about the story.   That is an unprecedented action in American political history.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Ah.. there it is.  So you just dislike anyone who pushes back on the approved corporate narrative.  

You could’ve just said that instead of pretending to have some nuanced view of Tucker Carlson. 

You haven't addressed the lack of internal logic in Tucker's Ep. 3 that I pointed out.

You've instead reverted to the old conspiracy theories: they were out to get JFK, they are out to get Trump. Trust no one. X files crap.

I pointed out that Tucker makes various unsupported assumptions:

We overclassify, most classified documents don't really include information that would be gravely damaging to national security, hence we can assume that the classified documents "found" in Trump's Private Collection would not be gravely damaging to national security, hence this prosecution isn't based on the purpose of the Espionage Act (protection of national security information), hence we may assume it is being done for political reasons only.

You have been seduced by Tucker's wiles. A man crush is not an argument.

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Was the election rigged?  Yea, it was.  And it’s also kind of obvious at this point. 

Here we go again. Because, as Trump says, "everybody knows." They just know. No evidence, they just know. His own AG says there's no evidence, but still ... they just know.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You haven't addressed the lack of internal logic in Tucker's Ep. 3 that I pointed out.

You've instead reverted to the old conspiracy theories: they were out to get JFK, they are out to get Trump. Trust no one. X files crap.

I pointed out that Tucker makes various unsupported assumptions:

We overclassify, most classified documents don't really include information that would be gravely damaging to national security, hence we can assume that the classified documents "found" in Trump's Private Collection would not be gravely damaging to national security, hence this prosecution isn't based on the purpose of the Espionage Act (protection of national security information), hence we may assume it is being done for political reasons only.

You have been seduced by Tucker's wiles. A man crush is not an argument.

Let’s see what these documents are then.. 

It is a fact that the government over-classifies documents.  It’s a running joke in Washington. 

It is also a fact that this prosecution is political.  “No reasonable prosecutor would bring this case…” was the response to Hillary Clinton’s similar actions, due to precedent being set that would be damaging to the country.   Yet, that precedent is thrown out the window for Trump.  

Because unlike Hillary, Trump is a threat to permanent Washington.   Therefore, precedent is outweighed by political necessity. 

7 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Here we go again .. Trump says, "everybody knows." They just know. No evidence, they just know. His own AG says there's no evidence, but still ... they just know.

I explained pretty thoroughly my belief in the difference between “election was stolen” and “election was rigged”..

If you can’t debate someone on merit and resort to selective editing of their response, you probably shouldn’t be too confident in your ability to persuade. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I explained pretty thoroughly my belief in the difference between “election was stolen” and “election was rigged”..

If you can’t debate someone on merit and resort to selective editing of their response, you probably shouldn’t be too confident in your ability to persuade. 

Edited 4 minutes ago by SCBills

If the election were indeed stolen or rigged - like you FEEL - why couldn’t Trump recruit the best law firms to represent him instead of these clowns running around the country attempting to create a mirage of election fraud?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d71dmr7f2phpurj1l9g6

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, SCBills said:

A telling choice of words.

You don't believe that election machines were rigged or hacked. You presumably don't believe this because there was no evidence to support it, and because, in fact, the claim was litigated right up to the trial date, and the evidence brought forward in discovery simply failed to support any such belief.

You believe that the election was "rigged" because:

- "rigged" is necessarily an amorphous term, meaning whatever you want it to mean

- you simply can't believe (as apparently Trump can't believe, or pretends that he can't believe) that he lost to this 80 year old who didn't hold glorious campaign rallies like Trump, and besides, pretty much everyone you know voted for Trump. There is an arguable point about voter fraud and mail-in/drop-off ballots aiding Biden more than Trump, but again ... no proof of that. It's a belief, or more accurately a feeling.

So on that point, quote this from Trump's CNN Town Hall:

TRUMP: We have elections that were horrible.

If you look at what happened in Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, if you look at what happened in Detroit, Michigan, if you look at what happened in Atlanta, millions of votes, and all you have to do is take a look at government cameras. You will see them, people going to 28 different voting booths to vote, to put in seven ballots apiece. I mean, and they’re all on camera.

So I ask: show me the evidence of this. Apparently there is video evidence of people "going to 28 different voting booths to vote, to put in seven ballots apiece."

Seems pretty damning. Trump mentioned it in his Town Hall after a year and a half of his (and his supporters') intensive investigation. Show me the evidence. (Not conjecture about how they could have done this, or how some clerk in Atlanta moved a box containing ballots around ... evidence of THIS specific example of clear voter fraud.)

One person, 28 different "voting booths," 7 ballots in each one. Show me.

EDIT: John 20:29. 

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You don't believe that election machines were rigged or hacked. You presumably don't believe this because there was no evidence to support it, and because, in fact, the claim was litigated right up to the trial date, and the evidence brought forward in discovery simply failed to support any such belief.

- "rigged" is necessarily an amorphous term, meaning whatever you want it to mean

- you simply can't believe (as apparently Trump can't believe, or pretends that he can't believe) that he lost to this 80 year old who didn't hold glorious campaign rallies like Trump, and besides, pretty much everyone you know voted for Trump. There is an arguable point about voter fraud and mail-in/drop-off ballots aiding Biden more than Trump, but again ... no proof of that. It's a belief, or more accurately a feeling.

If you look at what happened in Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, if you look at what happened in Detroit, Michigan, if you look at what happened in Atlanta, millions of votes, and all you have to do is take a look at government cameras. You will see them, people going to 28 different voting booths to vote, to put in seven ballots apiece. I mean, and they’re all on camera.

So I ask: show me the evidence of this. Apparently there is video evidence of people "going to 28 different voting booths to vote, to put in seven ballots apiece."

Seems pretty damning. Trump mentioned it in his Town Hall after a year and a half of his (and his supporters') intensive investigation. Show me the evidence. (Not conjecture about how they could have done this, or how some clerk in Atlanta moved a box containing ballots around ... evidence of THIS specific example of clear voter fraud. One person, 28 different "voting booths," 7 ballots in each one.

This is quite the lengthy post to argue with nobody.  

Point me to your strawman. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

This is quite the lengthy post to argue with nobody.  

Point me to your strawman. 

I asked a specific question: where is the video Trump referred to in his CNN Town Hall? The one where voters are voting in 28 different voting booths, casting 7 ballots each time? No "straw man" unless that's the new term for the Orange Man.

(You mean it doesn't exist, but still you believe?)

25 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I asked a specific question: where is the video Trump referred to in his CNN Town Hall? The one where voters are voting in 28 different voting booths, casting 7 ballots each time? No "straw man" unless that's the new term for the Orange Man.

(You mean it doesn't exist, but still you believe?)

Again, I thoroughly stated my beliefs on the whole “election was rigged” discussion a few replies ago. 

All you have to do is go back and read it. 

No clue why you believe, after what I posted, that i need to be the one discussing this with you. 

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Seems pretty damning. Trump mentioned it in his Town Hall after a year and a half of his (and his supporters') intensive investigation. Show me the evidence. (Not conjecture about how they could have done this, or how some clerk in Atlanta moved a box containing ballots around ... evidence of THIS specific example of clear voter fraud.)

One person, 28 different "voting booths," 7 ballots in each one. Show me.

And many Democrats believe Russia helped Trump win the election through collusion.

40 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So there's no pee tape. Agreed. 

Where's the "person votes in 28 separate voting booths, casting 7 ballots in each one" tape? Do you agree there's no such thing?

The point was that both sides have their beliefs.

The 2020 election was indeed rigged...no I'm sorry..it was "fortified"...

:lol:

Saying the quiet part out loud and in detail.  Go ahead commies lets argue about the meaning of words...nah lets not.  I'll just let you useful idiots keep being useful to your masters.

Say, what is the "proper outcome" of an election?  One where Trump loses and Biden wins sounds about right to me.

This is the inside story of the conspiracy to save the 2020 election, based on access to the group’s inner workings, never-before-seen documents and interviews with dozens of those involved from across the political spectrum. It is the story of an unprecedented, creative and determined campaign whose success also reveals how close the nation came to disaster. “Every attempt to interfere with the proper outcome of the election was defeated,” says Ian Bassin, co-founder of Protect Democracy, a nonpartisan rule-of-law advocacy group. “But it’s massively important for the country to understand that it didn’t happen accidentally. The system didn’t work magically. Democracy is not self-executing.”

That’s why the participants want the secret history of the 2020 election told, even though it sounds like a paranoid fever dream–a well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information. They were not rigging the election; they were fortifying it. And they believe the public needs to understand the system’s fragility in order to ensure that democracy in America endures.

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

Again, I thoroughly stated my beliefs on the whole “election was rigged” discussion a few replies ago. 

All you have to do is go back and read it. 

No clue why you believe, after what I posted, that i need to be the one discussing this with you. 

So there is no video of someone voting 28 times at 28 different locations, casting 7 ballots each time?

You mean Trump made it up? And even though, when given a national cable TV platform, the only evidence he could come up with regarding election fraud was something he made up? And you still "believe" there was election fraud?

When Biden says Beau died in Iraq, you say this is evidence of senility. Maybe so. So what is this evidence of? Senility? Being a compulsive liar? Being a snake oil salesman with a line of gullible buyers, a line you are proud to stand in?

12 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So there is no video of someone voting 28 times at 28 different locations, casting 7 ballots each time?

You mean Trump made it up? And even though, when given a national cable TV platform, the only evidence he could come up with regarding election fraud was something he made up? And you still "believe" there was election fraud?

When Biden says Beau died in Iraq, you say this is evidence of senility. Maybe so. So what is this evidence of? Senility? Being a compulsive liar? Being a snake oil salesman with a line of gullible buyers, a line you are proud to stand in?

What do you keep harping on!?

READ MY PRIOR POST

This is legitimately bizarre..

I don’t believe we have been provided proof that the election was “stolen” by voting machines and/or illegal ballot harvesting.  

I literally state that in my prior post. 

I do believe the election was “rigged”

and then go on to describe the collusion of censorship between Dems, Media, Tech and Intel Officials over the Hunter Biden laptop story.  

Im honestly annoyed that I had to type all that out again because you keep asking me the same question, but there you are.  

Now shut up about it. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Thank you (+1) 2

What do you keep harping on!?

READ MY PRIOR POST

This is legitimately bizarre..

Relax SC,

pulling out a piece from your response and then adding them ever popular “ do you mean ?” Dodge.  LOL 

then completely misstating what you meant. 

That’s the leftist standard response. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I'm honestly annoyed that I had to type all that out again because you keep asking

Thank you for agreeing that TRUMP JUST SPOUTS BS AND YOU EAT IT UP WILLINGLY.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Relax SC,

pulling out a piece from your response and then adding them ever popular “ do you mean ?” Dodge.  LOL 

then completely misstating what you meant. 

That’s the leftist standard response. 

B-Man, you read all the pro-MAGA Twitter feeds. Please point me to the one that includes the video Trump referenced, you know, the one where someone voted 28 times in 28 different polling stations, casting 7 ballots in each one. 

When you do that, I will happily admit I'm wrong, and I will happily stop "bothering" all of you.