Tucker Carlson

T&C

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

@B-Man exists in all his glory!  

Amen.

😎

And to HawkBoy, I would point out, as I have many times a year for the past decade,

I post articles for their informational value, viewpoints that most of you will never read on your own.

It does NOT mean that I agree with everything I post.

That it just a fallback response of the lesser posters here, who would rather criticize than read a contrary opinion.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Amen.

😎

And to HawkBoy, I would point out, as I have many times a year for the past decade,

I post articles for their informational value, viewpoints that most of you will never read on your own.

That it just a fallback response of the lesser posters here, who would rather criticize than read a contrary opinion.

#word B. 

I appreciate the links. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Amen.

😎

I've read you post the above more than a few times.

However, someone who regularly links to NPR, mother Jones and southern poverty law center like @redtail hawk does isn't going to ever click on one of your links, let alone read any of them.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

maybe for some.  Sticking with envy and personal failure for the majority.  Finding someone to blame and then hate them.

Maybe part of it is where we live, I don't deal a lot with people who are overall failures in their lives, so I don't see the envy nearly as often. But I do recognize my area is not normal and maybe it is skewing my perspective.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Maybe part of it is where we live, I don't deal a lot with people who are overall failures in their lives, so I don't see the envy nearly as often. But I do recognize my area is not normal and maybe it is skewing my perspective.

My area is very divided economically.  Some massive wealth, some desperate poverty.  Many in between including me.  I've met some very angry people at the low end.  Some very nice ones too.  I've met some ex patients at the food bank whom I never suspected were in dire straights  The writer I linked above described it pretty well.

Edited by redtail hawk

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

maybe because no one took it seriously and it didn't incite a violent insurrection?  just a thought.

No one on the Left took their own statements seriously ??

The year upon year of "Trump didn't win the presidency fairly"  they were just kidding ?

Please, don't question my posts anymore, you have lost that benefit.

• Haha (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Amen.

😎

Wait. You want to post them for an information but forbid opposing comments. Very tucker like of u

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

Wait. You want to post them for an information but forbid opposing comments. Very tucker like of u

How did you twist it to that ?

LOL

If you are referring to my response to your horrendously bad take on Democrats not taking their election stealing statements seriously,

then you (as usual) are misreading it.

"please" doesn't equal "forbid"

and any adult could tell you that I was satirizing you constant replies.

Feel free to answer anything that you want.

BUT DON'T think that you are fooling anybody with that last reply. You are franticly grasping on to my second post to avoid explaining your answer to my initial response to your false review of all my posts. In which I am just a right-wing zombie.  It was twaddle as is most of your views of other posters

I can see it as can the rest of the board.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

If the Shoe fits.  

e·lit·ist

"relating to or supporting the view that a society or system should be led by an elite"

"a person who believes that a society or system should be led by an elite.

"critics portray him as an out-of-touch elitist"

How dare them normies want representation.  

Also.

big·ot·ry

"Being Intolerant of others' opinions"

"obstinate or unreasonable attachment to a belief, opinion, or faction, in particular prejudice against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group"

Edited by Chris farley
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

If the Shoe fits.  

e·lit·ist

"relating to or supporting the view that a society or system should be led by an elite"

"a person who believes that a society or system should be led by an elite.

"critics portray him as an out-of-touch elitist"

How dare them normies want representation.  

Also.

big·ot·ry

"Being Intolerant of others' opinions"

"obstinate or unreasonable attachment to a belief, opinion, or faction, in particular prejudice against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group"

elite and elitist are 2 different words with different meanings as best I remember

24 minutes ago, B-Man said:

How did you twist it to that ?

LOL

If you are referring to my response to your horrendously bad take on Democrats not taking their election stealing statements seriously,

then you (as usual) are misreading it.

"please" doesn't equal "forbid"

and any adult could tell you that I was satirizing you constant replies.

Feel free to answer anything that you want.

BUT DON'T think that you are fooling anybody with that last reply. You are franticly grasping on to my second post to avoid explaining your answer to my initial response to your false review of all my posts. In which I am just a right-wing zombie.  It was twaddle as is most of your views of other posters

I can see it as can the rest of the board.

eating in shell peanuts and drinking a fresca.  Not frantically in the least.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

My area is very divided economically.  Some massive wealth, some desperate poverty.  Many in between including me.  I've met some very angry people at the low end.  Some very nice ones too.  I've met some ex patients at the food bank whom I never suspected were in dire straights  The writer I linked above described it pretty well.

Where did you meet them mean poor folks?  when you saw them at the food bank line?  

You imagine reading an article like that. but you just changed DEM with conservative. and those towns with the poverty/war zone parts of every big city.  That also vote in very high margins for a certain party. 

And what would you call an article like that?

Edited by Chris farley

3 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Where did you meet them mean poor folks?  when you saw them at the food bank line?  

You imagine reading an article like that. but you just changed DEM with conservative. and those towns with the poverty/war zone parts of every big city.  That also vote in very high margins for a certain party. 

And what would you call an article like that?

i'd call it illuminating and fact based.  Did you read this part?  do you dispute it?

"Across America, the partisan gap in gross domestic product per capita is also huge and growing: $77,900 in Democratic-voting areas, compared with $46,600 in Republican-voting areas. Antlers and Pushmataha County are hardly alone: 444 Republican counties have a GDP per capita of under $30,000, and 10 times as many people live in those counties than in the seven similarly low-GDP Democratic counties. Whites in about 40% of all Republican counties lost income over the past two decades. And Trump’s administration was no help to his base. During his presidency, the overall Democrat–Republican GDP per capita gap widened by another $1,800."

Where do you think I met them?   worked with the public for my entire career.

• Eyeroll 1