Ephraim Salaam

MrLocke

Do you think Jacksonville would consider trading this guy? They are pretty stacked at left tackle now with Mike Pearson and now that they have drafted Khalif Barnes. As far as what we would give to Jacksonville I am unsure, but when you look at how many games he has started, throughout his career he must be pretty solid. A starting offensive line of

LT- Salaam

LG- Anderson

C-Teague

RG-Villariall

RT-Williams

sounds pretty solid to me.

Do you think Jacksonville would consider trading this guy? They are pretty stacked at left tackle now with Mike Pearson and now that they have drafted Khalif Barnes. As far as what we would give to Jacksonville I am unsure, but when you look at how many games he has started, throughout his career he must be pretty solid. A starting offensive line of

LT- Salaam

LG- Anderson

C-Teague

RG-Villariall

RT-Williams

sounds pretty solid to me.

318882[/snapback]

I think that would be a dream come true, but I don't see it happening. Salaam is their most established starter at Tackle. If they trade him, they are down to a rookie and a guy coming off season-ending knee surgery (Pearson).

I would love it though..

I did not want to imply that he was on the trading block in my post. Sorry if it appeared that way. I just thought with Pearson and now Khalif Barnes they would consider moving him.

318902[/snapback]

I don't see Pearson listed on the depth charts. I see Maurice Williams starting at RT and Salaam at LT. Barnes was drafted but which side is he slotted for ? LT or RT ?

I don't see Pearson listed on the depth charts. I see Maurice Williams starting at RT and Salaam at LT. Barnes was drafted but which side is he slotted for ? LT or RT ?

318919[/snapback]

Given that I think he ran the fastest 40 of all of the tackle prospects and LTs tend to be the more athletic type I would assume LT. Sporting News compares him to Kyle Turley who is a RT. So perhaps he can play both tackle spots.