Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

9 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

My wife has taught for 20+ years and abd before we went to all free lunches people had to be means tested, which was not that big a deal and was never truly verified. The issue came up where a multiple time pro bowl NFL player had a kid at my wife's school who qualified because the father was a deadbeat dad despite being worth 10+ million. Why do I have to pay to feed his kid? And this is a true situation. 

You answered your own question. “Deadbeat dad.”

• Eyeroll 1

3 hours ago, Roundybout said:

I’d suggest just feeding all the kids in the meantime but maybe I’m just too pragmatic. 

Your suggestion is not pragmatic at all, it is the opposite of pragmatic, the pragmatic way would be to help parents learn how to feed their own kids. 

19 hours ago, K D said:

She was also 6'9" and much bigger than him and could have easily overpowered him. This was no ordinary woman. He's lucky to be alive. When Lefties don't concede these points it absolutely ruins their entire case and they lose all credibility.

:rolleyes:

Trying to roll out the "cops are killing unarmed and innocent black people daily" crap from 4 years ago.  #######s.