Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

44 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

I see it as you make a statement that the choices you're being dealt with are unacceptable.  And the candidate would have to earn my trust to vote for them.  Not take me for granted.  

Has any candidate every truly earned your vote and not taken you for granted?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

Has any candidate every truly earned your vote and not taken you for granted?

I used to think that.

If my heart doesn't feel good about voting for anyone in certain positions so be it.  

27 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

I used to think that.

If my heart doesn't feel good about voting for anyone in certain positions so be it.  

Yep, it's your choice/decision to make.  But again, it's a binary choice with one sure victor and not voting won't magically make a better candidate(s) appear.  But it may not even make a difference given the state you live in.  In mine, it doesn't.

15 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

One of the intellectual heavyweights of the MAGA movement, living in Florida but incapable of understanding hurricanes 

It’s almost as if they were right when they projected it going from a CAT 4 to 3 to 2 to 1. 
I will never watch the Weather Channel again!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

yes, America sucks for you.  We get it.

Yes because I'm the one who wants to "fundamentally transform" it.  You obviously truly love something when you are looking to completely change it. :rolleyes:

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Doc said:

You're joking, right?

Not at all.  Trump and MAGAs are the radicals. He has fundamentally changed political decorum and discourse. He has normalized overt lying and corruption.   He has festered doubt in our bedrock institutions. Yeah, I’m for status quo, stability, prudence, honesty, decency. I’d like to think those were status quo pre trump.