Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

4 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

I am admittedly on Twitter too much, and I never see anything like this, Twitter shows you what you want to see, I see lots of politics and sports stuff, little else.

They like to ignore things like reddit, discord, telegraph, mastaron are favorites of theirs and full of hate, and ignorance.  

But point at one tweet on x.  

Lol

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Why?  You still believe your masters' corrupt lie that it was a dangerous drug despite tens of millions of people taking it daily for one reason or another?  LOL!

Hoax.  It was ineffective and It

gave people a false sense of security.  

3 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Your obsession with a medicine that was given daily to missionaries overseas for over a decade is hilarious. It did not hurt people. Now shutting down schools lead to spike in suicides and other deaths, so that did kill people.

See above. 

8 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

When Commie-lie wins, I mean is installed, all of this is coming.

Take it to the bank.

Lefty Utopia....just ask the idiots here...their answer to everything is "as long as it isn't Trump"

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  It was ineffective and It

gave people a false sense of security.  

See above. 

False sense of security like the respirators? Or the "fact" that of you get the vaccine you can't get COVID? Or any of the other medicines that did minimal help? You might want to check out its possible impact on cancer- but your focus on HCQ proves you have TDS to a severe measure.

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, phypon said:

You sure use that word a lot.  Are you a Taylor Swift fan?

Or are you a "raver":

Weird either way...

Phony P is back!  Weird, actually, is supporting the bashing of cops with fire extinguishers on January 6.  That's weird.  

2 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

False sense of security like the respirators? Or the "fact" that of you get the vaccine you can't get COVID? Or any of the other medicines that did minimal help? You might want to check out its possible impact on cancer- but your focus on HCQ proves you have TDS to a severe measure.

That's a lot of hoax in one paragraph.  You have a vivid imagination.  Not a lot of smarts, but an active imagination.  

16 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

I am admittedly on Twitter too much, and I never see anything like this, Twitter shows you what you want to see, I see lots of politics and sports stuff, little else.

Except it’s not just one, there are hundreds of these insane far right nazi accounts. Thousands, probably. And they get boosted by algorithms.

You want your 14 year old son reading stuff like this all day?

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Except it’s not just one, there are hundreds of these insane far right nazi accounts. Thousands, probably. And they get boosted by algorithms.

You want your 14 year old son reading stuff like this all day?

My daughter is 14 and I have to watch what she sees and check her phone regularly. But most importantly she asks me questions when crap like that pops up, evil exists in the world and pretending it does not exist is not constructive. The fact that you don't mock these people and put think them is sad, but most importantly I want as much free speech as possible, because otherwise we become Brazil.

• Agree 2

25 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

My daughter is 14 and I have to watch what she sees and check her phone regularly. But most importantly she asks me questions when crap like that pops up, evil exists in the world and pretending it does not exist is not constructive. The fact that you don't mock these people and put think them is sad, but most importantly I want as much free speech as possible, because otherwise we become Brazil.

Don’t conflate educating about evil with allowing it to go unchecked. 

I absolutely mock these people. They’re absolute scum. That’s why I wish private companies would do what it takes to drive their voice away. Their actions have consequences.

In the same token, I have zero respect for Elon. If he had just played the legal game with Brazil, it wouldn’t be banned. But he decided to throw a temper tantrum instead and so here we are.

20 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Don’t conflate educating about evil with allowing it to go unchecked. 

I absolutely mock these people. They’re absolute scum. That’s why I wish private companies would do what it takes to drive their voice away. Their actions have consequences.

In the same token, I have zero respect for Elon. If he had just played the legal game with Brazil, it wouldn’t be banned. But he decided to throw a temper tantrum instead and so here we are.

What are your thoughts here? Should this be allowed to be printed? Everything said in here is stupid and threatens the rights of every American. 

• Like (+1) 1