Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Then don't cut funding to these departments, fund them more so they can properly address these things. 

You think paying more money increases competence? Then why are the large city schools all garbage?

4 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

You think paying more money increases competence? Then why are the large city schools all garbage?

'cause they cut funding (and property taxes, think about it)

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

When people don't do their jobs and people die as a result, yeah I can get surly.

Okay boomer (sly = seriously not surly, sigh) 

well how about the felon releasing 5000 Taliban 6 months before the withdrawal date. and them knowing the date of withdrawn ranging for the collapse AND drawing down US numbers and closing bases limiting US function. But sure Biden was POTUS, the buck stops with I'm, no matter the ***** cards he was left.

21 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Do you think the large cities have cut funding to their schools? They spend more per student then ever before, even adjusted for inflation.

2 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Then don't cut funding to these departments, fund them more so they can properly address these things. 

This argument is why liberal cities are such crapholes. If you are incompetent you get paid more, no intelligent person argued this approach will ever work because you reward those that are terrible at their jobs. 

1 hour ago, Starr-Bills said:

well how about the felon releasing 5000 Taliban 6 months before the withdrawal date. and them knowing the date of withdrawn ranging for the collapse AND drawing down US numbers and closing bases limiting US function. But sure Biden was POTUS, the buck stops with I'm, no matter the ***** cards he was left.

Not a boomer (Gen X).  But "sly" or "srly" (which you typed) as an abbreviation for "seriously" says a lot about your generation.

As for the 5,000 Taliban claim, I'll let @sherpa handle that one.

11 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

This argument is why liberal cities are such crapholes. If you are incompetent you get paid more, no intelligent person argued this approach will ever work because you reward those that are terrible at their jobs. 

They're underfunded because of the Trump regime's actions. This is a fact. 

22 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

When Commie-lie wins, I mean is installed, all of this is coming.

Take it to the bank.

Can't wait! It's going to be awesome. 

15 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

Thought I would add this in since you seem confused 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Roundybout said:

They're underfunded because of the Trump regime's actions. This is a fact. 

By definition "underfunded" would be an opinion, but I do have a serious inquiry. Can you name 1 city that is underfunded, how much should it's budget be, who should pay that money, and finally how is Trump responsible? I hope you pick NYC because I actually know a lot about that budget.

5 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Thought I would add this in since you seem confused

This was always known, but LeBron's school proved this once and for all.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

You must be pretty mad at yourself about all of that bum HCQ advice. 

Your obsession with a medicine that was given daily to missionaries overseas for over a decade is hilarious. It did not hurt people. Now shutting down schools lead to spike in suicides and other deaths, so that did kill people.

15 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

You must be pretty mad at yourself about all of that bum HCQ advice. 

Why?  You still believe your masters' corrupt lie that it was a dangerous drug despite tens of millions of people taking it daily for one reason or another?  LOL!