Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Good for her.
I instinctively distrust teetotalers (Trump and Biden) without a medical reason for it.

You insist of reviewing medical records as some sort of purity test for teetotalers?  What's with you, Johnny Law? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You insist of reviewing medical records as some sort of purity test for teetotalers?  What's with you, Johnny Law? 

Hey, I'm just sharing my biases.

You know, we all have them.

Lover of fine win? Bills fan? Without knowing anything more, I already think more highly of you.

(Now do the Venn Diagram of those two categories)

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

As a guy who grows a French Bordeaux grape, I can as well.

Her problem isn't that, it is that she is a goof with no resume that contains achievement, and really bad, and failed, economic ideas.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Hey, I'm just sharing my biases.

You know, we all have them.

Lover of fine win? Bills fan? Without knowing anything more, I already think more highly of you.

(Now do the Venn Diagram of those two categories)

Wait until she starts price controlling all that grape juice so the masses can get a swig.  Next thing you know we'll find you nippling up to the wine in a box game. 

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Wait until she starts price controlling all that grape juice so the masses can get a swig.  Next thing you know we'll find you nippling up to the wine in a box game. 

I'd move to a tiny house in Dunkirk before doing that.

But right now I'm more concerned about an additional Trump tariff on Bordeaux enacted to protect @sherpa's burgeoning production.