Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

This all started over a mass stabbing incident by an immigrant.  And the media tried to portray him as a kid.  Then the police start arresting and attacking the protest calling for justice and openness.  

47 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

This all started over a mass stabbing incident by an immigrant.  And the media tried to portray him as a kid.  Then the police start arresting and attacking the protest calling for justice and openness.  

The media coverage of this incident is like Trayvon Martin on steroids. They used old pictures, ignored why Trayvon was even in Orlando and lied about why Zimmerman was following him, at least in that situation Zimmerman deserved some of the blame. In England they are canonizing evil. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

They create the problem, them the solution is removing rights.  

Coming soon to a country near you...

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Actually it looks like people do care that the racist killed a bunch of kids and are attacking protesters.  

Oh his motive was racism instead of being just a mentally ill psychopath? Alright then 

5 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

The media coverage of this incident is like Trayvon Martin on steroids. They used old pictures, ignored why Trayvon was even in Orlando and lied about why Zimmerman was following him, at least in that situation Zimmerman deserved some of the blame. In England they are canonizing evil. 

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Coming soon to a country near you...

Ah yes there’s the famous right wing racism we all know and abhor 

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Oh his motive was racism instead of being just a mentally ill psychopath? Alright then 

Ah yes there’s the famous right wing racism we all know and abhor 

I can't believe you are defending a guy who murdered little girls. 

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Yes, the racists are very entrenched.

Yes.  The one that just (and constantly)  attached negative stereotypes to people based on race seems very confident in itself.  

Eh, mirror.  

5 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

You claimed the only reason people are against him is his race, when it is his behavior. You are the only person on here defending him. 

No *****. That’s exactly my point. That’s why I’m calling out posts like “coming soon to America” or whatever, because it has nothing to do with race. 

7 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

No *****. That’s exactly my point. That’s why I’m calling out posts like “coming soon to America” or whatever, because it has nothing to do with race. 

Right.  You guys know how to interpret things correctly.  Biden still the nominee?

13 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I didn't say coming to America, I said the media was dishonest. Why am I racist?