Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

16 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

They’re following their teachings to take care of the poor. MAGAs want the poor to suffer. Simple as. 

I’m a Catholic, sooooo

Lol where do u come up with this bull####?

7 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Are they there illegally? Kinda answered your own question huh?

And as I explained, the Bible teaches that we are to take care of the poor regardless of “illegal” or not. They are doing absolutely nothing wrong. 

MAGAs screech about being a Christian nation, right? Then why get so mad when Christians follow the Bible?

• Like (+1) 1

Huge prisoner exchange under way after days of speculation

A major prisoner exchange between Russia, the US and four European countries is under way in Ankara, the Turkish presidency has confirmed.

Three US citizens imprisoned in Russia - Wall Street Journal reporter Evan Gershkovich, US Marine veteran Paul Whelan and Russian-American radio journalist Alsu Kurmasheva - are thought to be among those being released.

In total, the exchange will involve at least 24 prisoners.

Eight Russian nationals are expected to be returned to Russia, including several with suspected ties to Russian intelligence.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russia-free-us-reporter-major-130210203.html

I am glad that they are released, but we have been fleeced again.

20 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

And as I explained, the Bible teaches that we are to take care of the poor regardless of “illegal” or not. They are doing absolutely nothing wrong. 

MAGAs screech about being a Christian nation, right? Then why get so mad when Christians follow the Bible?

Law supercedes feelings.

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Law supercedes feelings.

Good thing they’re not changing the law, they’re providing aid. Charity is not illegal. 

1 minute ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

How do you square your advocacy for elective medical procedures that, for whatever reason, lead to a 12-13 fold increase in suicide attempts with your Catholicism? 

Not going down this road again with you. 

21 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

They're breaking the law.....doing nothing wrong lol

49 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

The late Joe Biden negotiates complex multilateral prisoner exchange.

Somehow the U.S. government continues to operate.

Even while dead, Joe Biden can bring hostages home. 

Pretty impressive!

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Roundybout said:

Good thing they’re not changing the law, they’re providing aid. Charity is not illegal. 

Not going down this road again with you. 

It is if the people your giving charity to are there illegally.

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

It is if the people your giving charity to are there illegally.

Thanks for consistently proving my point that the MAGA Christian nationalist front is a complete facade! 

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Are they there illegally? Kinda answered your own question huh?

I'm Serious Frank this morning. B-Man shamed me into it.

Serious answer: charity (taking new border crossers in, feeding them, giving them food and shelter) is not and should never be a crime. We depend on charitable organizations in this country, and they should be honored for their service.

There are churches and other organizations that go beyond that and actually try to conceal people they are sheltering from law enforcement. That is a different matter, and these organizations - even if well-meaning - are participants in a violation of the law.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

I'm Serious Frank this morning. B-Man shamed me into it.

Serious answer: charity (taking new border crossers in, feeding them, giving them food and shelter) is not and should never be a crime. We depend on charitable organizations in this country, and they should be honored for their service.

There are churches and other organizations that go beyond that and actually try to conceal people they are sheltering from law enforcement. That is a different matter, and these organizations - even if well-meaning - are participants in a violation of the law.

Frank the people receiving charity shouldn't be there according to the law. What is so hard to understand?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Frank the people receiving charity shouldn't be there according to the law. What is so hard to understand?

The answer is some people have things like “morals.” You should try it sometime. 

Just now, Roundybout said:

The answer is some people have things like “morals.” You should try it sometime. 

Haha says the guy championing transitioning kids lecturing me about morals. Laws over feelings.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Charity should not be suicide.

It is Christian and honorable to take care of people who are in immediate need.

It is as important to demand that the countries they live in are responsible enough to not force them to emigrate.

It is not sustainable or desirable to allow an escape path for a failed government.

These things need to be fixed internally.

8 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

“Hey troubled person - that surgery you are thinking about has a greatly increased suicide risk associated with it. As a moral man/woman, I think you should absolutely do it”

-you

Some awareness on occasion, please