Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

On 7/26/2024 at 9:15 PM, ChiGoose said:

The fun thing about that show is that they are all various levels of bad. 

I’m not sure I’ve seen a show that was so compelling with no redeeming characters on it before. 

And other than Logan Roy (the incredible Brian Cox), Tom was the most entertaining character.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Personal choice of the families? Who cares!

Don't you understand? Those little kids were scarred for life because their parents put masks on them! Probably at the height of COVID, but whatever.

As a parent of older kids, I can assure you they will have no memory of the mask-wearing thing when they were kindergarten age or below. None. 

But still: scarred for life!

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Don't you understand? Those little kids were scarred for life because their parents put masks on them! Probably at the height of COVID, but whatever.

As a parent of older kids, I can assure you they will have no memory of the mask-wearing thing when they were kindergarten age or below. None. 

But still: scarred for life!

Posters on this sub guzzle down the right wing rage bait like it’s water. Crazy stuff. 

17 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Personal choice of the families? Who cares!

LOL.

Roundy is consistent, ya gotta give him that.

Every time someone points out all the left's hypocrisy, he comes back with. . . . . . . . . . Who Cares ?

:thumbsup:

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

LOL.

Roundy is consistent, ya gotta give him that.

Every time someone points out all the left's hypocrisy, he comes back with. . . . . . . . . . Who Cares ?

:thumbsup:

What hypocrisy? It’s their families choice to wear one or not!

8 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Says the **** for the establishment. Rich.

As I tell my leftist friends, don’t worry, I’m sure your little revolution is coming any day now!

14 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

What hypocrisy? It’s their families choice to wear one or not!

As I tell my leftist friends, don’t worry, I’m sure your little revolution is coming any day now!

Lmao sure bud.