Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

2 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

You consider people wondering around the capitol as the same as people who set fires and doing 2 billion in damages, to me that is not splitting hairs, to any sane person those are not similar. I was appalled by what happen on Jan 6th especially after I had students tell me on Jan 5th that social media was promoting violence that day. The lack of prep by our federal government was unacceptable and should have lead to many people being fired.

I said both sides have bad people. Period. You want to get into splitting hairs. Point out where I said everyone of the 20,000 people (or whatever the number was) should have been charged? I’ll wait.

9 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

I said both sides have bad people. Period. You want to get into splitting hairs. Point out where I said everyone of the 20,000 people (or whatever the number was) should have been charged? I’ll wait.

You think people who committed arson should not be charged? I doubt you stated who should be charged, but you called them all the same, and they are not similar. 

I think it’s only now hitting on the Democratic brass how poor a presentation/debate Joe give last week as we are getting excuses now that his schedule before hand tired him out.

They are so full of crap though.  While it’s true just because someone debates well doesn’t mean they’d be good at the actual job…..  look how the Democrats demonized Gary Johnson in 2016 for not knowing where Aleppo was or naming a foreign policy leader he admired.  

For a party all about “democracy” it seems very hypocritical now to me. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

You think people who committed arson should not be charged? I doubt you stated who should be charged, but you called them all the same, and they are not similar. 

Where did I say that? Nice try. You make a lot of assumptions from my comment that there are bad people on both sides. I have had a few drama queen girl friends who argue like you.

1 minute ago, Another Fan said:

I think it’s only now hitting on the Democratic brass how poor a presentation/debate Joe give last week as we are getting excuses now that his schedule before hand tired him out.

They are so full of crap though.  While it’s true just because someone debates well doesn’t mean they’d be good at the actual job…..  look how the Democrats demonized Gary Johnson in 2016 for not knowing where Aleppo was or naming a foreign policy leader he admired.  

You pretty much just described politics. Lies, hypocrisy etc. both sides do it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Where did I say that? Nice try. You make a lot of assumptions from my comment that there are bad people on both sides. I have had a few drama queen girl friends who argue like you.

Who do you think should be charged? Where is your line in the sand? You have worked real hard to act like they are the same type of protesters but seem unwilling to clarify.

27 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

You consider people wondering around the capitol as the same as people who set fires and doing 2 billion in damages, to me that is not splitting hairs, to any sane person those are not similar. I was appalled by what happen on Jan 6th especially after I had students tell me on Jan 5th that social media was promoting violence that day. The lack of prep by our federal government was unacceptable and should have lead to many people being fired.

You had students? You taught? No wonder this country is *****! You sir are part of the reason we home schooled our kids! I was told I was a fool 20 years ago when we started with our first child. Note people tell me I was ahead of the curve. 

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

After one, it’s probably a characteristic you’re drawn to? 

I was in high school. Been with my wife since I graduated. Just celebrated 33 years of marriage last Saturday. I’m also drawn to big ti ts.

8 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

You had students? You taught? No wonder this country is *****! You sir are part of the reason we home schooled our kids! I was told I was a fool 20 years ago when we started with our first child. Note people tell me I was ahead of the curve. 

I was in high school. Been with my wife since I graduated. Just celebrated 33 years of marriage last Saturday. I’m also drawn to big ti ts.

I wasn’t judging, youngster.  Just observing, like the Prairie Home Companion guy, on a message board with 7 contributors, a lot less skill and a boatload less money. Congrats! 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I wasn’t judging, youngster.  Just observing, like the Prairie Home Companion guy, on a message board with 7 contributors, a lot less skill and a boatload less money. Congrats! 

That’s why I like ya. There are a number of you guys on here that are good people. I just get attacked so much for expressing my opinion I lose track of who I’m talking to. 

and if you are calling me youngster you must be very old! LOL 😂 but that is why we see your wisdom come thru in your comments. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

May I ask where you live?  And once again where do you draw the line? Congrats on 33 years, that is an accomplishment, especially since I am certain you married up. 😀

• Haha (+1) 1

I don’t tell anybody where I live. It’s not just politicians I don’t trust.

Draw the line? Peaceful protests, although I do get involved in them. They are never peaceful. You get a large group of people together and then that mob mentality kicks in and forget it. 

I’m not into burning police cars or buildings. I don’t like antifa or blm. If they can catch the people who did that stuff they should be charged and jailed accordingly. I’m not into beating cops. When I was younger I used to take all the testing to be a cop. I got thru the testing the last time and didn’t get the final call so I gave it up. I had friends that would go all over the country and were very persistent and would eventually get in somewhere. I didn’t want to be a cop that bad. But if I see someone doing or saying something against them my blood boils. 

just like this recent case. A 13 year old kid pulls a gun on a cop and the cop shots Andy kill’s him. No people want justice for the boy? He got justice. Don’t run, don’t pull a gun. How is the cop supposed to know it was a BB gun on the run in the dark? This country It’s screwed! They should go live in N. Korea if they want justice.

11 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You are a victim! Stand fast good fellow!

Yes just like trump, always the victim! 

18 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

May I ask where you live?  And once again where do you draw the line? Congrats on 33 years, that is an accomplishment, especially since I am certain you married up. 😀

And I did marry up, no doubt about it. She is a great woman and a great mother and as it turned out a great teacher in homecoming our kids. And I knew she would be, she graduated top of her class in high school and college and rose up to a vow position at her company she worked for before she became a stay at home mom. And that stay at home mom job was the toughest job she ever had. I have tons of respect for any stay at home mother! 

Although I tease her that if she was so smart why did she marry me?!

2 hours ago, Another Fan said:

No, they knew immediately.  They're just trying any excuse they can.

Judge Denies Biden Admin Attempt To Lock Up Peaceful Pro-Life Protester

by Leif Le Mahieu

post-trial-hymn-singing-paul-scaled.jpg?

Paul Vaughn, a pro-life father of 11, escaped prison time on Tuesday after he was sentenced in Nashville over his participation in a peaceful protest at a Tennessee abortion facility March 2021.

The Biden administration had asked for one year of prison time, but U.S. District Judge Aleta Trauger decided to impose no prison time or fine, sentencing Vaughn to three years of supervised release. Vaughn was convicted of violating the FACE Act and in participating in a conspiracy against rights. The Biden Justice Department brought charges against Vaughn and 10 other pro-lifers present at a sit-in at the Carafem Health Center Clinic in Mt. Juliet.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/judge-denies-biden-admin-attempt-to-lock-up-peaceful-pro-life-protester?topStoryPosition=4

Seems kind of an uneven enforcement against protests,  no ?

2 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

You can protest...as long as you are on their side of the protest.

Same with work. You can wear your BLM stuff but don't wear your Maga stuff! Double standard.

Well when your entire movement is based around a regressive demand to strip civil liberties from Americans, people aren’t too happy seeing that stuff in public. 

• Eyeroll 1