Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

19 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

James here doesn’t understand the concept of “walking places” and apparently has weak legs.

See how the GOP takes a concept that’s actually a RETURN to what American cities used to be and decides it’s communism? It’s amazing how y’all get out of bed in the morning. 

22 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

James here doesn’t understand the concept of “walking places” and apparently has weak legs.

See how the GOP takes a concept that’s actually a RETURN to what American cities used to be and decides it’s communism? It’s amazing how y’all get out of bed in the morning. 

The fear that 15 minute cities caused is that the government might start forcing us to stay put for our own good, like the Chinese do. After what happened in much of the country due to COVID in understand the trepidation 

38 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I like the idea and support anyone that wishes to live in such a way. The problem for me would be scoldy Karen’s like you and Greta that would mandate such a thing. 

17 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

The fear that 15 minute cities caused is that the government might start forcing us to stay put for our own good, like the Chinese do. After what happened in much of the country due to COVID in understand the trepidation 

There is zero reason to suspect this. 

“Aah! Grocery store down the street! Scary!”

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

If it's over 15 minutes, do I get free housing or something? At least domino's gave u free pizza if they were late.

Buffalo is already a 30 min city.  Anything less than that and I'd have to live in Roundy's master suite.  That's right I kicked you out, you have to live in your garage now - the WEF mandated it.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Did you suspect when we were told 2 weeks to flatten the curve that some states would lock down for 2+ years? Even I did not see that coming. 

Yeah that’s totally a comparable situation 

I’m still trying to figure out the end goal of government locking people into specific areas, like what would the point be? What is the end goal of this conspiracy?

• Eyeroll 1

43 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I’m still trying to figure out the end goal of government locking people into specific areas, like what would the point be? What is the end goal of this conspiracy?

To save the planet obviously. As we’ve heard from our president, Greta, and a host of others it’s the existential crisis of our time. Do you truly believe climate zealots would not love to promote movement restrictions? It’s not even a conspiracy theory. It’s what climate zealots advocate. Thank god normal people have tuned them out. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Roundybout said:

What was the point of limiting businesses past the end of 2020? By Jan 2021 we had the vaccine but the lockdowns remained in place till 2022. What was the purpose of mandating the vaccine? By the time the time they were put into place we knew the vaccine was not that effective. If you can answer those two you can answer your own

8 hours ago, 4th&long said:

Can you show the clip of it because Pete has not been on Brets show since 2023, unless Google won't show it. 

10 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

To save the planet obviously. As we’ve heard from our president, Greta, and a host of others it’s the existential crisis of our time. Do you truly believe climate zealots would not love to promote movement restrictions? It’s not even a conspiracy theory. It’s what climate zealots advocate. Thank god normal people have tuned them out. 

I mean, yeah there are freak ecoterrorists out there who would prefer half the human race go extinct. 

I just want more efficient green infrastructure and better ways of transportation than cars. 

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

I mean, yeah there are freak ecoterrorists out there who would prefer half the human race go extinct. 

I just want more efficient green infrastructure and better ways of transportation than cars. 

If you want more efficient energy start pushing nuclear, otherwise stop pretending. We will need more energy than solar and or wind can produce in the near future, unless there is an unforeseen revolution. As for "better ways than cars" better how? 

• Like (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Dumb is thinking our energy backbone and his green infrastructure give away can handle AI data centers, Heating going to electric, Electric vehicles off solar panels and windfarms.

Dumb is what was posted. Deflect much Lol?😂