Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

10 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Did you actually type that or were you hacked?

The Ayatollah doesn’t have much to say about Jews. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽🤦🏽‍♂️

Army of groypers…lol. Chilling!

The “James Kirkpatrick” account has 92,000 followers. It’s bio is “all Jews are bastards” and posts dozens of posts every day about the need to fight against “white genocide”

In a sane world, this person would be de platformed, in a better one they’d be doxxed and exposed. 

Show me where the ayatollah posts the same thing. I dare you. 

12 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

The “James Kirkpatrick” account has 92,000 followers. It’s bio is “all Jews are bastards” and posts dozens of posts every day about the need to fight against “white genocide”

In a sane world, this person would be de platformed, in a better one they’d be doxxed and exposed. 

Show me where the ayatollah posts the same thing. I dare you. 

That’s some dare!

“James Kirkpatrick”, whoever he is, sounds like a 2024 democrat with his antisemitism. I’m sorry that your twitter feed leads you to him. 

Your preference for censorship over more speech has you in the position of defending the ayatollah. Bizarre. 

https://www.theatlantic.com/newsletters/archive/2022/06/iran-ayatollah-ali-khamenei-twitter-anti-semitism/676798/

Before you start whining about the source please understand that The Atlantic is a liberal publication. 

2 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

That’s some dare!

“James Kirkpatrick”, whoever he is, sounds like a 2024 democrat with his antisemitism. I’m sorry that your twitter feed leads you to him. 

Your preference for censorship over more speech has you in the position of defending the ayatollah. Bizarre. 

https://www.theatlantic.com/newsletters/archive/2022/06/iran-ayatollah-ali-khamenei-twitter-anti-semitism/676798/

Before you start whining about the source please understand that The Atlantic is a liberal publication. 

Incredible projection! Find me a Democrat who wants to send all black people back to Africa like James Kirkpatrick does.

Further, I don’t follow him. The new Twitter algorithm pushes his tweets on you in the “for you” feed. That’s what Elon wants. 

The Ayatollah should be banned for holocaust denial yes, and if he wasn’t the supreme leader of Iran then I bet he would have when he tweeted that in 2014. 

9 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Democrats need to hammer this in their messaging. This is some sick, vile stuff the GOP proposes. 

Yes, but the Trump team is trying hard to erase any actual policy from his official platform.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-campaign-memo-signals-plans-reduce-national-gop/story?id=111547663

Abortion is, of course, the big one.

But think about the debate. As ineloquent (is that a word? I'm using it because it sounds so ... gentle) as Biden was, we know his prescription for saving social security: eliminate the income ceiling on social security withholding.

Did Trump answer the question? Of course not. And he won't. Ever.

In 2020 Trump's Republican Convention just re-adopted the 2016 platform. They won't even do that this time. It's "vote for me, I'm Trump, only I can fix it," details to follow, like that long-promised replacement to Obamacare, the plan to end the Russia-Ukraine War even before he's elected, the plan to make Mexico pay for the wall, etc.

16 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Yes, but the Trump team is trying hard to erase any actual policy from his official platform.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-campaign-memo-signals-plans-reduce-national-gop/story?id=111547663

But think about the debate. As ineloquent (is that a word? I'm using it because it sounds so ... gentle) as Biden was, we know his prescription for saving social security: eliminate the income ceiling on social security withholding.

In 2020 Trump's Republican Convention just re-adopted the 2016 platform. They won't even do that this time. It's "vote for me, I'm Trump, only I can fix it," details to follow, like that long-promised replacement to Obamacare, the plan to end the Russia-Ukraine War even before he's elected, the plan to make Mexico pay for the wall, etc.

And what did Biden run on in 2020?  That he wasn't Trump.  That he'd be able to "shut down the virus."  That he was decent, capable, mentally fit and a uniter.  None of it happened and we got worse inflation.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Of course, they're not going to come right out and campaign on taking away the civil liberties of millions. They'll run on vague notions of "liberty" and "small government" and then bring out the policy agendas. 

• Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

The "I recently came out to my fianc" is a dead giveaway of AI.

My friend's daughter did the same to her husband and father of her three kids.  Right before hormone therapy and top surgery.  

He now has full custody and the house.  Lots of friends on the internet.  None in real life and doesn't talk to any family members. 

Now I wonder if they are AI holograms