Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

https://apnews.com/article/bimbo-bakeries-sesame-allergy-reaction-fb3f49f95515b9af3cf1bfd7ddbabed6#:~:text=U.S. 

This right here is what government does, it creates a law to "help" people that in the long run hurts everyone with higher cost. Initially they required the bakers to label the ingredients which is good. Then they required warning labels such as the "made in plant with peanut" labels, which is fine. Now they are requiring bakeries to labels items to such a specific degree that they have clean out the system in order to make special batches because of risk of cross contamination. 

57 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

https://apnews.com/article/bimbo-bakeries-sesame-allergy-reaction-fb3f49f95515b9af3cf1bfd7ddbabed6#:~:text=U.S. 

This right here is what government does, it creates a law to "help" people that in the long run hurts everyone with higher cost. Initially they required the bakers to label the ingredients which is good. Then they required warning labels such as the "made in plant with peanut" labels, which is fine. Now they are requiring bakeries to labels items to such a specific degree that they have clean out the system in order to make special batches because of risk of cross contamination. 

Oh the horror! These people must be stopped! 

“Food labels must be truthful and not misleading,” officials said. 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You realize that most of the breads have trace elements of sesame? Does that make it an ingredient? 

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Hey it’s not like Elon has allowed neonazis to have free reign of Twitter, right?

oh. 

You aren't very bright, are you ?

Adults understand "Free Speech".

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, B-Man said:

You aren't very bright, are you ?

Adults understand "Free Speech".

Smarter adults realize that maybe private companies, who need ad revenue, don’t want to have posts about killing all minorities getting thousands of likes and retweets 

Side note, a little odd that you are so quick to defend neonazi posts as free speech. Do you have something you wish to share with the group?

12 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Well, this is much more nuanced. For example, Wyoming has three major federal highways, along with one of three of the country's land based nuclear bases. The federal govt has recently selected our air force base for a complete redo our our nukes, at a cost to exceed $130 billion. Wyoming's total population is 582,000. You can do the math

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Smarter adults realize that maybe private companies, who need ad revenue, don’t want to have posts about killing all minorities getting thousands of likes and retweets 

Side note, a little odd that you are so quick to defend neonazi posts as free speech. Do you have something you wish to share with the group?

Justice Louis D. Brandeis established it in his classic concurring opinion in Whitney v. California (1927), when he wrote: “If there be time to expose through discussion, the falsehoods and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence.”

The modern left, particularly the younger faction, seems to disagree. There will come a time when the censors come for you and those that share your thinking. You won’t like it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, JDHillFan said:

Justice Louis D. Brandeis established it in his classic concurring opinion in Whitney v. California (1927), when he wrote: “If there be time to expose through discussion, the falsehoods and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence.”

The modern left, particularly the younger faction, seems to disagree. There will come a time when the censors come for you and those that share your thinking. You won’t like it. 

Well luckily I’m not a nazi so I’m fine. 

The only place for Nazis is dangling from below a bridge 

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Well luckily I’m not a nazi so I’m fine. 

The only place for Nazis is dangling from below a bridge 

Can I find within these scholarly pages your criticism of twitter for allowing Ayatollah Khamenei unfettered access? If not, why not?

How many nazis have you encountered in your life? I’ve never seen one. I don’t know how the roundys and billsies get so lucky. 

• Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Can I find within these scholarly pages your criticism of twitter for allowing Ayatollah Khamenei unfettered access? If not, why not?

How many nazis have you encountered in your life? I’ve never seen one. I don’t know how the roundys and billsies get so lucky. 

Let me know when the Ayatollah and an army of "groypers" harass Jewish people on twitter while demanding all Black people are removed from the United States. 

10 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Please answer my question, does trace elements make it an ingredient? 

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Let me know when the Ayatollah and an army of "groypers" harass Jewish people on twitter while demanding all Black people are removed from the United States. 

Did you actually type that or were you hacked?

The Ayatollah doesn’t have much to say about Jews. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽🤦🏽‍♂️

Army of groypers…lol. Chilling!