Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Not what the post said.

(but you knew that)

I suppose that I could point out that passing another extension won't "fix these problems"

(but that is too much for you in one post)

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Not what the post said.

(but you knew that)

I suppose that I could point out that passing another extension won't "fix these problems"

(but that is too much for you in one post)

Not only not fix them but make them worse.  But lather, rinse, repeat...

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Who was I comparing the pervert too?  He’s unique in an evil way. I was responding to being called a pink hat wearing woman. “Whatabout” who?  

Your response was to a @B-Man article about #metoo and how Democrats didn't believe Tara Reade.

You responded with "who grabbed em by the pu$$y?".

You didn't say anything about #metoo, Tara Reads etc but went straight to the grab em by the pub

$$y routine.

Please explain to me how that's not whataboutism?

The pink hat was in response to your grab 'em by the pu$$y post.

Try to keep up.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Presidential centers from Hoover to Bush and Obama unite to warn of fragile state of US democracy

WASHINGTON (AP) — Concern for U.S. democracy amid deep national polarization has prompted the entities supporting 13 presidential libraries dating back to Herbert Hoover to call for a recommitment to the country's bedrock principles, including the rule of law and respecting a diversity of beliefs.

https://apnews.com/article/united-states-democracy-presidents-threats-joint-statement-5530a89df2c41d58a22961f63fb0e6ff

• Like (+1) 1

https://ktrh.iheart.com/featured/houston-texas-news/content/2023-08-25-biden-giving-illegals-2200-per-month-welfare-only-1400-to-us-retirees/

Biden Giving Illegals $2,200 Per Month Welfare, Only $1,400 to US Retirees

According to a release by the legal immigration group 'ALIPAC', the Biden administration is giving illegal aliens payments of $2,200 per month, compared to just $1,400 for U.S. retirees.

"The Biden-Harris administration is giving more money to illegal immigrant invaders, than to our own U.S. citizens" said William Gheen, president of ALIPAC, "Once a person understands that, then that person will always be on our side of the illegal immigration debate, which is very simple. Keep them all out, send them all home."

Which sadly has not been happening at all since Biden took office.

Here's news that will gladden the hearts of the useful idiots on this board. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Angry 3