Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

yeah, I know.  At best you fascists think it was no big deal.  At worst, a first attempt.

Fascists? Lol dems are the ones willing to do anything to maintain power. They got you trained well.

• Agree 1

On 7/23/2024 at 8:16 AM, Roundybout said:

Where did I mention race in my post? I’ll wait. 

He promotes the “white genocide” theory and encourages his followers to fight it 

He had his gang harass a woman who accused Roy Moore of raping her when she was 14

He promoted Pizzagate 

He has countless posts with white supremacist and neonazi symbols in them, such as “1488”

He has been identified as having ties to the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers. 

Most recently, he gave a speech cheering the “end of democracy” and demanded another January 6. 

Neonazi. 

Do you have any proof besides your claims he did this? Seriously, do you have any proof?

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

So Jan 6 was unimportant?  won't be in the US history books?  well, probably not if fascists take control.

How do you feel about the summer of love on 2020? Was that unimportant?

43 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

was Jan 6 an important event in US history?

Look Jan 6 wasn't a good look for this country. The people who participated are dumb beyond belief. To me they are equal to the Riots of 2020. Both a net loss for the country. If you really think a group of people were going to overthrow the govt, you should probably go back to bed.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Look Jan 6 wasn't a good look for this country. The people who participated are dumb beyond belief. To me they are equal to the Riots of 2020. Both a net loss for the country. If you really think a group of people were going to overthrow the govt, you should probably go back to bed.

Well, we’ve come to partial agreement. But there were some very powerful people running the fake electors scheme. One is running for prez

Fox may be seeing the light soon

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/secret-deal-plunged-rupert-murdoch-192342958.html

"Now it seems Murdoch has decided that he wants to change it, specifically to put his eldest son Lachlan in charge. The tycoon reportedly began the process late last year, surprising the other three children. Murdoch’s case is that in order to preserve the commercial success of the businesses, especially Fox News, it is vital to have a boss who is politically aligned with them. That means Lachlan, the most conservative of the four siblings, is the best fit. The implication of Murdoch’s secret coup is that the other children, who are more liberal, could not be trusted to keep Fox News and News Corp going at full throttle."

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Fox may be seeing the light soon

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/secret-deal-plunged-rupert-murdoch-192342958.html

"Now it seems Murdoch has decided that he wants to change it, specifically to put his eldest son Lachlan in charge. The tycoon reportedly began the process late last year, surprising the other three children. Murdoch’s case is that in order to preserve the commercial success of the businesses, especially Fox News, it is vital to have a boss who is politically aligned with them. That means Lachlan, the most conservative of the four siblings, is the best fit. The implication of Murdoch’s secret coup is that the other children, who are more liberal, could not be trusted to keep Fox News and News Corp going at full throttle."

Spoiler alert: he’s going to give it to Tom Wambsgams 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Head to look this up.  We don't have Max anymore.  Is he a good guy or a bad guy?

The fun thing about that show is that they are all various levels of bad. 

I’m not sure I’ve seen a show that was so compelling with no redeeming characters on it before. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1